Is it possible to use Pinterest For Business purposes? However, if possible, is it ideal to use Pinterest for business? Having so many questions about the platform being used for business is not uncommon or out of place if you should ask me. You are just one of the millions asking the same question about the platform. Pinterest as you may have known by now or not is a very visual social media platform.
On this platform, users all over the world find and get inspiration and ideas on lifestyle and other interesting topics and issues. Pinterest as many people know it to be is a social media platform and nothing more. The platform being used as a marketing platform is something new to some users on the other hand.
CHECK IT OUT: FACEBOOK BUSINESS AND MARKETING – HOW TO CREATE A FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE | HOW TO USE FACEBOOK BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY
Pinterest For Business
Pinterest over time has proven to be more than just a social network where you get to share your ideas via pins and communicate with other users. This platform is a visual search engine and also a productivity tool that when utilized the right way it can be a huge investment in your business. Pinterest just like other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is a very productive social media platform when used in marketing.
It is no longer a new thing that social media platforms are one of the best places to market and promote your products, goods, services, and brands. With the huge traffic being experienced on social media platforms daily, it is just the perfect tool to give your business the global exposure you desire and in the process getting conversions.
With Pinterest, you can give your business that social media presence you have always wanted. The Pinterest social media platform is a place users go to get inspiration regarding a whole lot of things. If you are planning a wedding and you just don’t know how to go about it, you should try visiting Pinterest. Immediately you step foot on that platform, you will be inspired in so many different ways than you could ever imagine.
Pinterest for business is a feature on the social media platform. This feature or platform is dedicated specially for business purposes. The platform is so full of possibilities. And with this platform businesses can get more visitors to their site and also get engaging with potential and existing customers and clients.
Business on Pinterest
This feature on Pinterest has some pretty tools that you can use to get started on your business journey on the platform. With a business profile on Pinterest, you get a free analytics tool to know how well your audience on the platform is engaging with your business and so much more.
Pinterest For Business Account
Creating or setting up a Pinterest business account is easy. And you will need to set one up if you wish to make use of the business tools on the platform; a business account on Pinterest is free. You can either create a business profile from scratch. Or you can link a business profile to a personal account on the platform. To link a business account to a personal account on the Pinterest platform, follow the steps below;
- Log in to your personal Pinterest account here.
- In the top right corner of your personal account page, click on the down arrow to open up a menu.
- Next, click on the ‘add free business account’ and click on get started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your business account by adding a profile picture, providing a business name, adding your website if you have one, providing details of your region, and selecting a language. Click on next after providing these details.
- Elect a focus of your business from the drop-down menu and select the type of business you are into.
- Select yes or no if you don’t feel like running ads. Or you can go with the ‘I’m not sure yet’ option. Click on next.
- On the next page, choose to create a pin, grow your audience, and showcase your brand. Or click on the cancel icon to go to your business profile instead.
Immediately you will be prompted to create your first pin. But if on the other hand, you migrated some of your boards you will be taken to your business profile immediately.
To Create A New Business Account
- Log out of your personal profile if you have one.
- Go to the Pinterest business page here.
- Click on the get started tab.
- Enter your personal info in the required fields and click on next.
- Select the focus of your business from the drop-down menu and click on the Next button.
- Select the type of your business and click on the Next button.
- Choose if you want to run ads or not by selecting yes or no. Or you can go with the ‘I’m not sure yet option and click on next.
- Choose to create a pin, showcase your brand, grow your audience. Or click on the cancel icon to go to your business profile immediately.
You can also convert a personal account to a business account. This is different from adding a business account to a personal profile. To do this;
- Make sure you are logged in to your interest profile.
- Go to the ‘convert your personal Pinterest account’ page and click on continue.
That’s it. Follow the prompt on the next page to successfully convert your personal Pinterest page to a business profile.