Pinterest save Button
Pinterest has been developed over the years and now Pinterest has a magic save button that you can use to save both pictures and videos from any website. This Pinterest save button is an extension you install on your web browser for you to access it. You may want to save pictures and links from your website on your Pinterest account but do not have the means. Good news that is what the Pinterest save button specializes on. With Pinterest save button you can do what others find it difficult to do or cannot do.
Now that you already know that this is an extension, you may want to go and download it just like that; it doesn’t work that way. Even if you have this extension on your web browser you will still be unable to use it until you acquire a Pinterest account. Getting an account on Pinterest is very easy but you first need to own a Google account or Facebook account, in this tutorial I will use a google account instead, you can replicate the steps for Facebook.
How to Create a Free Google Account
- First get a data connection secure device.
- Next, locate the internet browser on your device and launch it.
- Wait for the browser to load, and navigate to gmail.com.
- After the page is fully loaded, locate the ‘create an account’ button and click on it.
- Fill in the required information, such as your ”First name, Last name” etc. and hit the next button at the bottom right of the page.
- You’ll be asked to fill in your mobile number, make sure you fill in the number you have access to and click on send a code.
- Wait for some seconds to receive the code, and fill it in the specified field on the web browser.
Your account is now ready for use.
How to Create a New Pinterest Account
To open a Pinterest account, follow these steps;
- From your internet browser navigate to www.pinterest.com
- From this page locate the continue with google icon and click it
- On the new window that will appear fill in your google account login details and wait for some time
- After the previous step, you will now be logged in to your Pinterest account
How to Download Pinterest Save Button for Chrome
To download and install the Pinterest save button follow these steps;
- On the web, navigate to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pinterest-save-button/gpdjojdkbbmdfjfahjcgigfpmkopogic?hl=en
- Next click on add extension to chrome at the top right corner of the screen
- Wait for the extension to be installed on your chrome browser
After the button is fully installed you should see a Pinterest button at the top of your chrome browser just beside the search bar. Just click on it from any website to use it.