Pinterest is a good social media for advertising and socializing. This platform is very good in terms of traffic. I researched and I found out that a lot of people mostly bloggers do not know what a Pinterest tag is, and how to use it. A Pinterest tag is a way to tag other Pinterest users in a pin. It is majorly from the description of the pin and also in the comment area which is similar to Facebook. Pinterest makes use of the @ and # symbols for tags, you can also use this medium to tag others in videos.
I think you’ve learned enough to get started on tags. But before you can get started you have to own a website and also acquire a Pinterest account. To create a Pinterest account you need a Gmail account or a Facebook account, I will be using Google in this tutorial.
How to Create a Google Account
Follow the steps below to create a new google account
- Locate your mobile browser and launch.
- Now visit this URL www.gmail .com.
- Now click on the create an account icon at the bottom right of the page.
- Fill in your personal data in the form, information such as your first name, last name etc.
- After that you will be asked to fill in your mobile number, note that Google will use this number to reach you on information concerning your account.
- Wait to receive a code.
- After you get the code to fill it in the required field on the web page.
- Follow the next easy steps and your google account will be ready.
Now that your Google account is ready all you have to do is to sign in to Pinterest, do not be confused once you create a google account you already have a free Pinterest account but you have to sign in. Follow these steps to sign in to Pinterest;
Pinterest Tag – How to Tag on Your New Pinterest Account
- From your web browser navigate to pinterest.com.
- Now on the new page of your browser which would be the Pinterest homepage, locate the continue with google button and click it.
- Wait for some time and fill the @’recipients name’ or #’location’ tag respectively to tag a person or location.