P&N Bank which native name is police & nurses limited is the largest bank fared in Western Australia. This is a mutual type of bank which offers retail banking like insurance, loans, savings and financial planning services. This bank was created in the year 1990 as police & nurses’ credit society then was later changed in the year 2013 into a mutual bank as P & N Bank.
The bank is stated to have a total of over 10 branches in Western Australia but headquartered in Perth, Australia having Andrew Hadley as the chief executive officer and Paul Gab as the chairman. As of 2017 it was stated that they had a total of over 300 employees.
P&N Bank Product and services
P&N Bank Everyday accounts; the accounts included here includes have low fees in the sense that you could save more of your money for the things that .
- P&N Bank Transaction account; this is a daily transaction account without fees for standard transaction and fees for elective feature of pay & saves. This account doesn’t include monthly fee but include card access for users.
- P&N Bank Easy Pay Access Account; this is a daily transaction account that allows users to make transactions without paying any fee. This account also includes some non-standard transaction choices like cheque book access.
- P&N Bank Student Account; this is a daily transaction account made for secondary and tertiary students with the age of sixteen to twenty five (16-25). This account includes limitless transactions which are free and also includes card access but doesn’t include monthly fee.
P&N Bank Savings account
Accounts are given to help your savings grow continuously. Accounts given include competitive interest rates and so many other things that will make your savings account suitable.
- P&N Bank Retirement rewards; this account is made for those of age fifty five (55) and upward. For users to open this account they must have a maximum of one joint account and one single account. This account includes variable, interest rate with card access.
- P&N Bank Hi saver; this is a great interest savings account without account fee monthly. It allows users earn bonus interest on the first four months when the account is first opened. Bonus interest is given during the first four months.
- P&N Bank Switch saver account; this is an account that gives rewards with great bonus interest rate for continuously sticking to a particular savings plan when your first swift saver account is opened. When you open this account standard interest gets paid, bonus interest also paid.
P&N Bank Insurance
P & N Bank allows you to protect everything that is important to you, so they offer access to users so as to enable peace of mind.
- P&N Bank Life insurance; having a life insurance help protects your life and that of the people that are important to you. This insurance protects you from unforeseen events such as death, illness, accidents etc.
- P&N Bank Loan protection; this insurance helps you keep your finances by covering your repayments of your loan in case something bad or unexpected happens such as death.
- PP&N Bank ersonal insurance; this insurance is given based personally on what you need such as getting a car, house etc. so either you are getting a new car or merging debt.
- P&N Bank House insurance; Insurance saves your home from disaster and saves your property, personal items and so much more. This insurance keeps your home covered from any disaster such as fire, flood, etc.
P&N Bank Home Loans
These loans are given for those with aim of either getting a home, renovating a home, investing in property etc.
- Investing in property; this loan includes competitive interest rates for investors, repayment options etc. this loan is for those that wants to invest in any property.
- Buying your first home; this loan includes competitive interest rates, repayment options which are flexible and also low. They give solutions if you want to get to know more about funding your first home.
Steps on how to login on P&N Bank Internet Banking
- Visit the link pmbank.com.au
- Click on the logon icon
- Enter your member number
- Enter password
- Click on the log in icon
Visit the site and be assured of competence.