Police bank is an Australian mutual bank. It was founded in the year 1964 as New South Wales police credit union. Then it was later renamed on the 3rd of December 2012 as police bank. This bank offers financial services such as insurance, banking, mortgages, credit cards, investment, financial planning etc.
Police bank is based in Australia and its headquarters is based at Sydney. Australia having Tony Taylor as the chief executive officer, D.C Walton as the chairman, C.J Dyson as the Deputy Chairman, G.R Green as director, Tony Lauer as director, L.W Taylor as director, G McKenna as director, R Del Vecchio as director, R Redfern as director. As of 2017 it was stated that Police bank had a total of one hundred and sixty eight (168) employees and seventy six thousand, four hundred and seventy (76,470) members. Police bank is competent bank as it has won numerous awards for its service rendered.
Police bank accounts
This include a wide range of investment and savings account
Police Bank Transaction account; this is a daily account made for all the needs of your banking. With this account users can earn interest and also access their money via cheque or card. With this account users can use mobile and internet banking and also make bill payments.
- Easy access; this is a daily savings account made for the needs of your daily banking. This account includes several features that is needed for your daily banking. Users can access this account any day at any time. This account includes credit overdraft which enables users to be prepared for those unforeseen bills.
Police Bank Savings account; these are accounts given to users enabling them to reach their savings goal faster. This is a savings account that gives rewards to users for saving continuously.
- Online super saver; with this account users can enjoy a greater interest rate. Without dropping your funds totally with easy transfers for immediate access. In this account interest is calculated every day. It is paid quarterly without minimum restrictions for deposit, minimum balance requirement. Also no requirements for fixed terms.
- Savings plus; this account is built with a feature which allows your savings grow. It also includes an interest rate that boosts as your balance on savings grow.
- Retirement plus; this is an account made for those that are retired or pensioners. This account is specifically made for retirees and pensioners with a rate of interest that offers security and relaxation of the mind while your savings continue to grow.
Police bank loans
These are loans given to users for every stage of their life, in everything that is needed
- Car loan; this car loan enables users get the car of their dream. Whether its new or used they offer loan so as to help you all the way.
- Home loans; this loan is open for land or property either if you want to renovate, refinance, purchase, build etc.
- Personal loans; this loan is designed for users who wants to borrow for meaningful purposes. Just like purchasing loan for travel, weddings and so many more.
- Overdraft; having this credit overdraft which is connected to your everyday access account. It enables users have an accepted loan for those unforeseen bills and high bargain.
- Visa credit card; with this credit card users can stop paying rewards that they wouldn’t use and start rewarding themselves with low rate.
Police bank insurance
Police bank offers protection to whatever that is important to you.
- Home insurance; police bank offers insurance protection. Which gives several features, option of policy that users can choose to match their budget and lifestyle.
- Life insurance; with this insurance users can protect their lives and that of their family and also their future. With this insurance users can enjoy comfort of mind knowing that they have protection financially.
- Travel insurance; with this insurance users can protect their journey from unexpected circumstances such as cancellations of flights, illness etc. Police bank offers protection for your journey against some circumstances such as medical, excess, cancellation, sports, belongings and baggage.
Steps on how to login into Police bank internet banking
- Visit the link www.policebank.com.au
- Click on the internet banking icon
- Enter your member number
- Then you type in your password
- Enter the text that would be given in the image above
- Click on the login icon
Visit the Police bank and enjoy banking.