How to Post Something on Facebook – Facebook Post
How to Post Something on Facebook on both Mobile and Desktop
Thinking of How to something post something on Facebook? Posting on Facebook can be done either by using your mobile device or you can also use your desktop. You Facebook post can contain text, photos, videos, and location data. Any post can be done on your page, on your friend’s page or a page and any group that you are part of.
How to Post Something on Facebook using your Mobile Device
These steps are very easy if you just follow the steps very carefully will be able to know How to post something on Facebook.
- Go to your Facebook account if you have already logged in. Go to your homepage at the top of the page, where you want to post, even if it is your friends page, group page or your own page
- And if it your page, go to the top of the news feed. And if it is a friend page click the search bar at the top of the screen. Enter you friends name, click their name, and thereafter click their profile image. If it is a group, then click on the three horizontal lines at the far right corner of the screen. Then you click then groups tab and click on your group.
- After you have done that, click on the post box at the top of the page of your Facebook account in your news feed. When you have done that it will show the photo section. And if the post is to a group you will locate the box just below the cover photo
- You can now upload a photo or a video by tapping photo/video near the middle of the post screen. Then you can choose a photo or video you want to upload; you can also add text to your post by tapping the text field.
- You can also tap a colored circle along the middle of the screen to set a background for your post. Colors can also be added to post with 130 characters or fewer.
- Then you click add to your post which is in the middle of the screen and it will pop out stuffs like
- Photo/ video
- Check in
- Feeling/ activity/ stricker
- Tag people
- You will have to choose a post option to add more post, after all this then you will have to click on post.
How to Post Something on Facebook using your Desktop or PC Device
- Go to facebook.com on your desktop and log in to your account on Facebook. You will now have to navigate to the page where you want to post. Tap the post box which is at the top of the news feed, you can also add more content if you want to add. After you have done that you can now click on post.
These steps are very easy to follow; once you are able to follow the steps then you will be able to know How to post something on Facebook. Post anything you want to post and even if you also want to post for your friend.