Preschool Teaching Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship enable foreign preschool teachers to work abroad with a free visa. If you’re a teacher and one of your dreams is to move abroad as a preschool or kindergarten teacher, in this article you will discover steps to get a teaching job in the US with a free visa.
Preschool Teaching Jobs In the USA With Visa Sponsorship
With the US Visa Sponsorship program, some institutions provide free visa sponsorship to foreign employees. All qualified teachers who wish to further their teaching career abroad can take advantage of this employment visa sponsorship program.
With this US visa-sponsored program, the employer will be the one to provide a free visa for a successful foreign candidate.
Furthermore, the sections below will be unveiling the preschool teacher job description, so read on to find out more about the job.
Preschool Teaching Job Description In the USA
A preschool teacher is a childcare professional who takes care of and educates students around 2 to 3 years old. They are also known as early childhood teachers. Their duties include teaching children about basic fundamentals, such as numbers, color, and shapes, helping children build their social skills; and keeping the classroom clean and safe for all of the students and teachers.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Preschool Teacher In USA
Preschool teachers are generally responsible for the early education of children in their care. Below is the list of duties and responsibilities of a preschool teacher;
• To provide items and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities
• Adapt teaching techniques and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children
• To develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents
• Control classroom activities including lessons, play, breaks, and meals
• To enforce and establish rules of behavior for children in their classrooms
• Provide basic needs for the children under their watch
• To facilitate different activities for children including songs, games, and storytelling
• To keep to health/safety and sanitation procedures.
• Assist children to reach developmental milestones
• To work with others to implement lesson plans
• Provide right supervision for children at all times
• Maintain inventory system for classroom materials and supplies
• To track children’s progress and report to parents
• To maintain a clean and tidy classroom
These are the roles of a preschool teacher.
Preschool Teacher Skills and Qualifications – Teacher Visa Sponsorship USA
To be a successful preschool teacher, you will have various skills and qualifications to carry out your required duties, including;
• Have the ability to develop activities that are fun and educational for young children
• Must be able to instruct young children in rules of conduct and learning new tasks
• Can be able to choose the appropriate teaching method and adapt to children’s learning styles
• Can communicate with children and parents effectively
• Possess proficient active listening skills to understand and adapt to the various needs of children and parents.
• Be patient and compassionate suitable for working with young children.
These are skills you need to be a good preschool teacher.
Preschool Teacher Education and Training Requirements in the US 2023
Preschool Teacher education requirements in the US may differ by state. Although, in most cases, teachers should have graduated from a four-year college or university with a degree in early childhood education or a related discipline. Further, Preschool Teacher candidates may need to also
• Complete teaching preparation programs
• Pass national or state examinations
• Earn appropriate teaching certifications and licensure in accordance with applicable state regulations.
US Preschool Teaching Job Experience Requirements
Preschool teachers should have prior experience working with children in;
• Working in teacher preparation programs
• Student teaching assignments
Working at a daycare facility caring for small children may indicate a good preschool teacher candidate.
How to Apply For Pre School Teaching Jobs In USA 2023
To apply for US preschool teacher jobs online, do the following:
• Visit Indeed job portal www.indeed.com
• Find the teaching job that suits you from the job listings
• Read the indeed teacher job description
• Then, apply and submit the required info
• Wait for a response from the Employer.
If you are successful, you will receive a job offer after the employer goes to the US Workforce to file a petition on your behalf. And after that, you will be notified of when to apply for a US employment visa.
H1B Visa For Pre-School Teaching Job In the USA
The US H-1B is a temporary (nonimmigrant) visa category. This category of US employment visa allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in “specialty occupations” that require at least a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. Therefore, as a preschool teacher in the USA, the H-1B visa is the best option.
Pre-school Teacher Salary in the USA
The average salary for a preschool teacher in the United States is around $12.41 an hour. Thus, the salary distribution range for these professionals in the USA is from $7.25 to $24.90 hourly. Though the average salary and salary distribution ranges vary by state
Is Early Childhood Education In Demand In United States of America?
The answer is yes. In the US, employing preschool teachers is projected to grow 18 percent from 2020 to 2030, much faster than the average for all occupations. And about 59,600 openings for preschool teachers are projected each year, on average, over the next decade.
What Does a Preschool Teacher Do?
Preschool teachers mostly work for educational institutions, such as private or public schools, teaching and preparing children for kindergarten. Pre-school teachers use various teaching methods and techniques like storytelling, games, music, and art to teach kids basic social skills and learning concepts.
Teachers coordinate the children’s schedules to make sure they have a proper balance of education, playtime, and rest. Preschool
How do I Become a Preschool teacher In the USA?
To become a preschool teacher in the United States, you need to
• Obtain an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education.
• Complete student teaching internship in a preschool classroom.
• Take the state’s tests for preschool teacher certification and apply for a teaching certificate (If required)
• Lastly, you can go ahead to apply to open preschool teacher positions