Procter and Gamble (P&G) Finance and Accounting Learnership Internship Program for Recent Graduates is ongoing for interested people to apply for. Did you know that with the internship at P&G, you can test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Recommended for You >>> Department of Arts and Culture Postgraduate Scholarship in South Africa 2021
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Procter and Gamble (P&G) Finance and Accounting Learnership Internship Program for Recent Graduates.
Our Role as an Intern in F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on new product launches/initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team, and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Economics and Finance/Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Details of Application;
- Candidates must have at least6 a month’s free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
To learn more about the Internship, visit PG Careers