Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 is a unique scholarship opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in low and middle-income countries of the Commonwealth.
The scholarship will enable successful applicants to experience a new country and culture. Are you surprised to hear about the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships?
Or you are eagerly seeking an opportunity to acquire a Master’s degree? Then grab this golden opportunity.
This scholarship helps to bring about positive change and find solutions to share challenges faced in the home country and those that host them.
The organization performs this obligation through cultural exchange and academic collaboration.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships aimed at promoting students who are committed to creating change in their communities. It is a life-changing opportunity that will allow applicants to experience a change of environment and lifestyle.
The organization is currently seeking application from those that have completed their degree and have graduated with an equivalent second class upper at the time of application.
Applicants will be asked to provide a copy of their final transcript and degree certificate. This award that the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships is launching is peculiar to be hosted by only low and middle-income countries.
Association Of Commonwealth University Account Registration For The Scholarships 2021
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021, applicants must first create an account with ACU that is Association of Commonwealth University.
The account created will enable all applicants to save a draft application and to login back in to see the status of their application once it is submitted. To create an account follows these steps below;
- Visit my ACU account creation portal on your browser
- The application form will display on the screen
- On that form, select your title, enter your first and last name, your email, and click on the “submit” button
A confirmation page will be displayed on your screen after submitting your application bearing a user with the username “your name” has been created. And to verify your account and set your password with the mail sent to you.
Eligibility For The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 has a requirement for application. These requirements are also eligibilities. They are;
- Applications must be submitted from only citizens or those who hold refugee status in a commonwealth country
- Applicants must apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for the QECS award
- Applicants must complete their degree and graduate and must present a copy of the final transcript and degree certificate i.e. the program is only available for master degree
Check Out >>> Tfpdl.com Movies: How To Download Movies From Tfpdl
Benefits Of The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021
What does a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships cover? This is a question likely asked by most people even before showing interest. Well, the award recipients receive;
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance for the duration of the award
- Return economy flight to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant-on request only subject to approval
For a better understanding of the benefits and what the award covers you can visit the official website of the QECS
How To Apply For The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021
The application for the scholarship starts with the creation of an ACU account. It is the first step to apply. The steps are;
- Visit the email account that you used to open the ACU account. You will find two mails one is signed by the ACU team which is for your account verification and the other signed by Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships to continue the application process
- Click on the link on the email signed by Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- You will be automatically be directed to the first page of the application click on the “NEXT” button to continue and answer your eligibility questions on the next page.
- The application form covers 10 pages. Complete each page and click NEXT till you get to the 10th page of the application
Application Deadline For The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021
The application form for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 must not be completed in one go. You can save and return to the form at any time using your login details.
The application must be received on or before 4 PM UTC on January 18th, 2021. Note that, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.