Queen Mary London Scholarship is currently available for all international students who wish to study in London. For understudies at Queen Mary, this grant offers free convenience for the term of your course in addition to a yearly recompense for everyday costs. Open to understudies from care or low family livelihoods that don’t at present life inside the M25.
Queen Mary London Scholarship
The primary motivation behind the bursary is to offer monetary help for extraordinary understudies who need to participate in a full-time showed postgraduate program at the college.
Sovereign Mary London Scholarship
Each of the year full-time Masters Courses are qualified for this honour. Those beginning in January or enduring longer than a year are not qualified. Chevening Scholarships are accessible for understudies from all ethnicities with the exception of those from the EU or USA.
Chevening Scholars additionally benefit from a drawn-out program of occasions assisting you with encountering the best of British culture and taking advantage of your time in the UK.
To be qualified for the Queen Mary London Scholarship you need to fall in the category listed below;
- All 12 month full-time Masters Courses are eligible for this award. Those starting in January or lasting longer than 12 months are not eligible.
- Chevening Scholarships are available for students from all nationalities except those from the EU or USA. Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long programme of events helping you experience the best of British culture and make the most of your time in the UK.
- Your permanent home address must be in an EU member state
- Your fee status must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the programme. This award is not available to applicants assessed as ‘Home’ for fee status purposes, regardless of nationality
- You must not be in receipt of student funding from the UK government. If you are eligible for more than one Queen Mary scholarship or bursary, you will receive the award with the highest value only
- You must be enrolling for the first year of an eligible programme at Queen Mary.
If you are able to meet the above criteria then, you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply for the Queen Mary London Scholarship
Follow the steps below to apply;
- View their postgraduate course finder. Our postgraduate course finder contains all the information you need, including programme information, fees, entry requirements and applications links.
- Complete the correct online application form.
- Supporting documentation.
- Submit your application.
You can get the full application details from the school website.
Applications will open on 5th August, and the deadline is 5th November 2022.