Has your Facebook account been disabled lately? Are you looking for a way to get it back? If yes, then with Recover My Facebook Disabled Account you can easily do that. There is nothing to worry about as in very simple steps you will do. All you need to do is read through to the end of this article and follow every step carefully.
It is no new thing that people making use of Facebook get their accounts disabled for one reason or the other. One of the many reasons for these disabling is because of bridges in Facebook’s Terms of Service. If you have fallen victim to this before, then there is hope for you.
Recover My Facebook Disabled Account
It is really disappointing for one to have their account disabled by Facebook. If you Facebook is disabled you will know by seeing a message on the login screen saying your account has been disabled.
Once you have seen this message, then trying to log in and get access to your account will be very difficult. The only way out for you is to regain it back. You should note that Facebook disables people’s account based on the severity of violations committed. It can either be a temporary disabling or permanently disabling.
Disabled Facebook Account Recovery
If your account has been disabled and you want to recover it, then the steps below will guide you on how to do it.
- The first step here is for you to try and login into the account.
- If it shows you that your account has been temporally disabled, then it means you can recover it.
- The next thing for you to do is to visit the link.
- Now you will be asked to enter the login email address or the phone number and your full name.
- Tap on the “Choose Files” option to select a picture ID.
- The last thing to do is click on the “Send” option.
With these steps, you have successfully submitted your account to be reviewed. This reviewing will take some time and days. If after the reviewing your account meets the condition then it will be opened to you.
Download My Facebook Information
The account reviewing may take some time and some people may not be able to wait for it. But do you know while you are waiting you can still download your Facebook Information?
To do this simply head to the page that displays the message your account has been disabled. On this page, you will see the option that says “Download Your Information”. Click on it and it will take you to another page. Follow the rest on-screen instruction and you be done in no time.
Recover Permanently Deleted Facebook Account
Some people say it is not possible to retrieve that has been permanently deleted. While that is true to some extent, it is also possible to get it back. But that is only possible with one condition.
For you to get back your account that has been permanently deleted, you have to make sure that it is not up to 30 days since you have deleted it.
If it is less than 30 days, then there is hope for you. but if it is more, then you can no longer recover it. To recover an account that has not been up to 30 days following the two steps below.
- First, you have to log in to the account with the account details again.
- After logging in click on “Cancel Deletion”.
With that, you will be able to stop your account from being deleted permanently.
Recover Deactivated Facebook Account
If you once deactivated your Facebook account, it is still very possible to reactivate it. This can be done in very simple steps that have been given below.
- The first thing to do is to get another separate device that has access to Facebook and the internet.
- Using this device log in to your account. remember that you will need to have access to the email and phone number you used in creating the account and also the password.
- Once you have these details, put in those details in the space provided for them, and boom your account is back.
There you have it. That is how you can recover your Facebook deactivated account.