Recovery And Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania is structured to the revitalization of the Tanzanian economy.
The challenge is one of the outstanding that aims at finding, supporting and amplifying innovative market-ready solutions.
Have you been looking for an opportunity to join any innovative challenge? Do you want to be part of the Recovery And Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania? Then, make use of this opportunity.
Read Also >>> EducationUSA Sub-Saharan Africa Virtual Fair 2020
This is an opportunity for all Entrepreneurs to gain quality recovery and resilience innovation challenges that will lead to social welfare.
Recovery And Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania
The recovery and resilience innovation challenge will help selected entrepreneurs to develop strategies for shock absorption. The major reason for these strategies is because of unforeseen events that may happen in the future.
The challenge is readily funded by so many organizations. They include the human development innovation fund [HDIF], the embassy of the kingdom of the Netherlands in Tanzania, and the United Nations development program.
The challenge program includes recovery and resilience techniques, one week of training, 15+ local and international mentors, and a three-month follow-on program.
Recovery And Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania are set to make an impact on the Tanzanian economy and social welfare.
Benefits Of The Recovery And Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania
Being part of the Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania will benefit you more than you ever imagine. The benefits are;
- Tailored program: The program provides applicants with tailored content to aim at your business review of about 360. Also, product-market fit analysis and preparation for growth foundations is guaranteed for applicants
- Global network: Successful applicants will be able to build relationships and partnerships beyond borders due to the availability of wide combined network and Ndoto hub.
- Expertise and support: All successful applicants will receive all the tools and technical know-how to boost their business. And also prepare for the next fundraising round and international expansion
- Recovery and resilience techniques with access to follow-on funding
- One week of training and a three-month follow-on program
- 15+ local and international mentors to you through the program
Submission Criteria For Recovery And Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania Application Form
The recovery and resilience innovation challenge is currently looking for applicants that are using innovation to address gaps observed during the COVID-19 out-break.
They are seeking applications from those that will present solutions that will make them and the sector they operate in more resilient to future crises. The criteria are;
- Demonstration of both technical and financial viability in the long run by applicants
- Applicants must have a functional prototype or minimum viable product.
- They must be a strong business model that is replicable and scalable
- Prospective applicants must possess competent funding team
How To Apply For The Recovery And Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania
To apply for the Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania there are steps to follow. These steps include;
- Visit the application portal of the recovery and resilience innovation challenge
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” button on the application page
- Enter your first and last name, gender, age, country, phone number, email address and the name of your startup then click on the “Continue” button
- You will be redirected to another part of the form. State the industry your startup engage in, explain your startup in a single sentence and the problem you solve
- Explain your solution in a single sentence and select the United Nations Development Goal that you believe your solution can tackles then click on the “Continue” button
- On the next part display, select your company stage and your startup transaction model, how your startup was affected by covid-19
- Select your status in terms of leading any startup in time past and click on the “Continue” button
- Proceed by providing your years of experience, cofounder, team members, number of full-time employees, current monthly revenue, fundraised to date, and click on the “Continue” button
- Give your reason for joining the program, your pitch desk link, level of commitment, how you hear about the program, and click on the “Continue” button
- Finally after the long process of filling in information click on the “Submit Application” button to complete the application
Equally, there is room to preview and review all the information that you have provided in all the different segments of the application form. Here is the link
Worth Of The Recovery And Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania
The winners of the Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania boot camp will be given access to a follow-on mentorship program. Also, they will receive a monetary prize of up to $10,000 in cash per startup.
Application Deadline For The RInnovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania
The application for the Innovation Challenge 2020 For Entrepreneurs In Tanzania has started on November 16th, 2020. The application will close by December 31st, 2020.
Applicants should note that 5-days Boot camp training will start January 18th, 2021 while the mentorship program will start January 25th, 2021, and end April 25th, 2021
Recommended >>> JABU Academic Calender for 2020/2021 Academic Session