Red River Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Red River Bancshares, Inc. a Louisiana corporation and a registered bank holding company. The bank was incorporated March 16, 1998 for the purpose of organizing and owning all of the capital stock of Red River Bank. Red River Bank received it certificate of authority to operate as a commercial bank from the Louisiana office of financial institution and commenced operations on January 14, 1999. Red River Bank is owned by over 400 shareholders.
Why Red River Bank is better
Our statewide footprint and asset size allows us to offer the strength and technology of a national bank with service and technology of a national bank with service and solutions rooted in the community. We also offer the highest level of service to every of our customer through our local decision making and depth of market experience. Our private banking team has the experience to meet challenges and opportunities in advance.
Private Personal Banking with Red River Bank
When banking with this Bank privately, we focus on your unique needs with the whole Red River Bank team behind them that is what you will always get with private banking. You can also access your account and services.
Red River Bank personal services
Its offers several options that helps and guide you through your business.
- Personal Account; Here you will find all the whistles and bells that guide you through your business and your personal account. We have checking account, savings account and CDS & IRAS that guides you through.
- Mobile banking; you can always deposit checks with your smart phones when you are using mobile banking and also handle transactions with the apple pay. Red River Bank made it very easy and convenient for every of our customers and client.
- ATM service; With Red River Bank ATM card, you can bank with us anytime. You have 24 hour access at your fingertips. You can withdraw cash, check balance and also transfer funds between your account and make deposit at your convenience time. Its Customers also have access to over 200 ATMs in the surcharge-free network.
Red River Bank Loans
Red River offer several loans for you to choose the one that suite your business.
- Automobile Loans; this offers new-cars rates on used vehicles that are the current or past year model. We also offer significantly better rates on cars up to four years old as compared to dealer rates. We also finance new cars for up to 72 months and can create unsecured loans in special situations for vehicles over six years in age.
- Home Improvement Loans; Red River Bank home improvement loans create an unsecured loan at a lower rate than other unsecured loans in order to avoid closing costs. For large home improvement need, installment loans are available at a great rate, payable over a term that meets all your needs.
- Lines of credit; we offer overdraft protection, lines of credit and our private banking department can arrange preferred unsecured lines of credit.
Red River Bank Credit Card
Red River Bank offer personal and commercial credit cards to every of our customer who needs it.
- Personal Credit Card; with this Bank Credit Card you have the people you trust and know standing behind your card. From the bank made in Louisiana, a card made for you, Red River bank Credit Cards allow you to access your account anytime.
- Commercial Credit Card; Red River Bank offer this card for business people. We have small business credit card and this cards offers the same benefits you will expect from a commercial VISA.
How to Login your Account in Red River Bank
- Go to the official webpage www.redriverbank.net
- At the top left corner of the page you will see online Banking.
- Enter you login information on it required space and click sign in.
How to Enroll for Red River Bank online Banking Account
Note; if you don’t have an account in Red River Bank you can enroll for the online banking;
- Go to the official webpage redriverbank.net
- At the left corner of the page click on online banking.
- It then takes you to another page where you have how to login.
- Then look carefully till you see “Enroll in Online Banking”.
- Enter all the necessary information required from on their require space click “Continue Enrollment”. you just have to follow the procedure careful to fully enroll online banking account