Regions Financial Corporation
Region financial corporation (Regions Bank) is a public company that indulges in financial services such as insurance, trust, commercial banking, mortgage (Regions Bank), retail banking etc. Regions Bank was founded on the 13th of July 1971 as first Alabama Bancshares then was later renamed as regional financial corporation.
Regions Bank operates in fifteen (15) states in the southern united states but headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, United States. Financial corporation is on the list of largest bank in the united states, as it has over one thousand, five hundred (1500) offices and one thousand, nine hundred and six (1,906) ATMs across the area served. O. B. Grayson Hall, Jr. is the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of regions financial corporation while David J. Turner, Jr. is the CFO of the company.
Regions Bank personal banking
Regions Bank accounts; These are accounts given to users to make their banking easy.
Checking accounts; These are accounts given to users in order to carry out the services needed.
- Simple checking account; This checking account is best for those who approach banking directly without bargaining on features. This account includes low fees monthly which allows users benefit on requirements that are special.
- Preferred checking accounts;This account suits those whose aim is to earn interest. This account comes with benefits and features which help users in every way.
- Checking account for students;This account is for those who are 25 years of age or younger. This account offers benefit and features for users to bank without monthly fee.
Savings account; These are account given to users for them to save for their future
- Regions Bank Life green savings account; This account is for those who own a checking account and still want to save. This is an account without minimum balance and no monthly fee requirements with the chance to gain bonus on savings.
- Regions saving account;This is a low fee accounts to help users on how to save.
- Savings for minors; This account is for those under eighteen (18) or eighteen years of age, helping them on the basics of saving and also help them begin savings.
Regions Bank Money market accounts
This is an account that allows users have access to their money enabling them to enjoy the benefits of yields that are higher in money market rates.
- Regions money market; This account suits those that need a basic money market account that allows them to earn interest on all balance daily.
- Platinum relationship money market: This account is for those that wants to invest higher in a money market account and also receive rates of premium.
Regions Bank Loans
These are loans given to users for them to meet their needs.
- Auto loans: Either you are buying a new or used car, regions make it easier for you by offering several auto loans.
- Regions Bank Student loan: In all area where you need help in your academics, regions is ready to help in every way by offering loan which you can use to solve all problems.
- Home Equity; Regions offers option to users to help them in every way that is needed, helping them to achieve their dream.
- Personal Unsecured loan; This loan needs no funds and collateral proved in a single sum.
- Regions deposit secured loan; this loan is an installment that enables users to use funds for regions savings accounts, certificate of deposit as collateral.
Regions Bank small business banking
Business checking; Regions offer several checking accounts to meet your business needs.
- Business simple checking; This accounts suits those that are starting up a business with incomplete transaction needs. This account includes online banking and solutions without requirement for balance.
- Regions Bank Life green business checking; This account suits those that are sole proprietorship of small business. This account is a checking account with e-services and other features that will help your businesses.
Regions Bank Business savings: These are accounts that allows you to save and also earn interest. Region offers options for businesses aimed at growing your business.
- Business statement savings; This account gives business interest monthly. It also includes other features which aim is to grow your businesses.
- Business money market;This account also gives interest also.
Steps on how to login Regions Bank | Regions Bank Login
To login online to regions financial corporation, you need to follow the steps below
- Visit the link www.regions.com
- Enter your online ID and password on the top corner of the page
- Click on the login icon
For more information, visit the site.