Rocket Mortgage Create Account tab is not visible on their official website, but it does not mean you can sign up for an account. Lots of people may have felt disappointed, trying to set up an account with the loan company, but to no avail.
If you want to sign up for a Rocket Mortgage account, you must read this content. Why did I say so? This article will guide you on how to successfully sign up for a Rocket account. So, I encourage you to read on.
Rocket Mortgage Create Account
Rocket changed its official company name from Quicken Loans to Rocket Mortgage as a testament to its obsession with making it easier for people to get a mortgage. However, the mission behind Rocket Mortgage is to make the complicated home financing process simpler – using innovative technology and amazing team members.
Furthermore, the company has its website www.rocketmortgage.com. On this website, customers can apply for loans, make payments, manage their mortgages, and also get access to use calculators and resources.
Rocket Mortgage Account
There is no Create Account/Sign Up button on the website, so how do I create a Rocket Mortgage account?
If you don’t have an account, you can create one by starting an application to buy a home or an application to refinance. This is the only way you can get an account on the platform.
How to Create Rocket Mortgage Account
To sign up for this account, you must first apply for a loan. So to apply for a Mortgage Quicken Loan from Rocket Mortgage, do the following;
Open the web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- To visit the official web page at https://www.rocketmortgage.com/
- Scroll down and click on “Apply for Home Purchase” or “Apply for Refinance”.
- Select the description of the home you want to buy or refinance.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, choose your home description (i.e., single-family)
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Tap the Property use (ie Primary Residence)
- Press the “Next” button.
- Input the “Estimated home value”, “Mortgage balance”, and other required details.
- After filling out the form submit
- Follow the guide on the screen to create your username and password
These are steps to successfully sign up for Rocket Mortgage Account Online.
Sign up for Rocket Mortgage Account via the App
To sign up for a Rocket mortgage account using the mobile app, you need to download the app. The mobile app is available on the Google Play Store for Android users and on the Apple App Store for iOS users.
When you download the app, all you do is apply for a home purchase or refinance loan.
How to create a Rocket Mortgage Account via the App
To sign up for an account through the Rocket Mortgage app, follow these steps;
- Switch on your internet connection
- Launch the play store/apps store
- Browse for Rocket Mortgage
- Choose the app
- Press the Install/Get tab and follow the guide to get the app
- After downloading and installing the app, Open it
- Tap on Apply for Home or Apply for Refinancing tab
- Follow the onscreen guide to successfully apply and sign up for an account.
During sign-up, you will create a username and password which you will use the login to manage your account.
Rocket Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
Do you need help in applying for a loan/creating your account? If yes Rocket Mortgage customer care is out to assist you. To get the customer care phone number, do the following;
- Visit their website at https://www.rocketmortgage.com/
- Click on the menu icon
- Tap on the Talk to Us link
- Copy the phone number and give them a call.
These are steps on how to contact the customer care Agent.