Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2024–25 for Foreign Students: Are you a foreign student interested in studying in Denmark? If so, you may be interested in the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships for the academic year 2024–25.
These scholarships are available to students from outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue a full-degree program at Roskilde University.
The scholarship covers tuition fees and provides a monthly allowance to help with living expenses. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the scholarship and what it has to offer.
About Roskilde University
In Roskilde, Denmark, there is a well-known university called Roskilde University. It is renowned for its innovative, interdisciplinary approach to research and education. It was founded in 1972 and is well known for its dedication to problem-based learning, which encourages students to work together to find solutions to real-world issues.
The university offers a wide range of degrees in disciplines such as the social sciences, natural sciences, humanities, and technology, with an emphasis on critical thinking and community involvement.
As a hub for cutting-edge research and innovative teaching in Denmark and abroad, Roskilde University fosters a dynamic academic community that values creativity, inclusivity, and social responsibility, with a strong emphasis on sustainability and societal impact.
Roskilde University for Foreign Students (Up to DKK 7,800 Monthly + Tuition Waiver): Apply Now
Every year, the Danish state awards numerous scholarships and tuition waivers to exceptional and exceptionally gifted non-EU/EEA students at Roskilde University in Denmark for master’s degree programs that qualify. These students would not have been able to afford tuition otherwise.
How the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships Work
Applicants from non-EU/EAA countries can choose to specify that they would like to be considered for the scholarships while applying for a qualifying master’s program. Students wishing to study abroad have the chance to apply once a year for these scholarships and tuition price waivers provided by the Danish government, which take effect on September 1.
Awards for programs starting in September shall be granted to beneficiaries for a maximum of twenty-two months. Applicants need to understand that there is a lot of competition for these scholarships.
Typically, during the hiring process, candidates are ranked based on their professional experience, previous academic standing, and the motivational letters they have submitted. Only the best students will be selected.
Benefits of Roskilde University’s Danish State Scholarships
The following advantages will be awarded to applicants who are chosen for the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships:
- A whole 22-month tuition fee waiver for the master’s program of their choosing
- A scholarship payment of up to DKK 7,800 will also be awarded to recipients to help with living expenses while they are in Denmark.
- In order to have their scholarship and tuition fees paid, students must adhere to their study schedule and not miss any classes.
Eligibility Requirements for Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships
In order to be eligible for this scholarship and the waiver of your tuition fees, you must fulfill the requirements stated below.
- If the master’s program you want to enroll in fulfills the requirements, you must:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, submit an application to one of Roskilde University’s master’s degree programs listed below:
- Science of the Environment Master’s Level Education
- Master’s Degree in Politics and Global Governance
- Media and communication master’s degree.
- Master’s in Social Entrepreneurship and Management
- The scholarships are open to students from non-EU/EEA countries, and recipients are required to pay the tuition at Roskilde University in Denmark.
- Only students enrolling in Denmark’s Roskilde University master’s programs are eligible for these scholarships.
Application for Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must indicate as much during the application submission period.
- The following supporting documents must be submitted online in order to apply to a master’s program that qualifies.
- Finalized degrees in academia.
- Official translations (in Danish or English) of educational papers
- Evidence of fluency in English
- The passport
- A CV and a motivational letter, no more than one A4 page, detailing your qualifications for the master’s program
Conclusion: To sum it up, the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships for the academic year 2024–25 are a great opportunity for foreign students interested in studying in Denmark. These scholarships cover tuition fees and provide a monthly allowance to help with living expenses.
Students from outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue a full-degree program at Roskilde University are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The scholarship is awarded to exceptional and exceptionally gifted non-EU/EEA students at Roskilde University in Denmark for master’s degree programs that qualify.
The scholarship application deadline is January 15, 2024, and there is a lot of competition for these scholarships. Therefore, students need to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements and submit their applications on time with all the necessary supporting documents.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is January 15, 2024.
Open this link for more details about the Open Doors Fellowship Program 2024.