Run Payroll (Runpayroll.adp.com) is the official login page for ADP administrators and Employees. Employees can log in to access info about the company, view payroll and many more. On the other hand, administrators can be also log in via the login page to run payroll and perform another important task.
However, ADP Run is a full-service payroll software with custom pricing. Getting started is as easy as setting up an account and having your employees’ information handy. Find out how to set up the account and log in to the portal.
When you log into the portal here are the features you will enjoy. The platform is very easy to use. It is designed to be easy enough for anyone to access and operate It runs payroll automatically. The software takes care of the work for you so you can relax and useless staff
Very easy to make changes to your payroll. Make manual adjustments quickly and easily to account for new employees, pay increases, and more. Grows with your business. This scalable software can adapt to your changing from a small business to a large one. It reduces errors and makes payroll more accurate.
Runpayroll.adp.com Employee Login – Run Payroll Login
To access your ADP payroll account, follow the instructions below;
- Move to the official login page at runparoll.com
- Enter your User ID
- Click on the Next button
It should open the password page. Follow the onscreen directives.
Recover Runpayroll.adp.com User ID
If you forgot to account User ID, do the following
- Progress to the login page at runpayroll.adp.com
- Tap on the Forgot User ID tab
- Provide your First name
- Provide your Last name
- Select either email or phone number. The medium you select will be used to recover your User ID.
- Click on the Next button.
If you don’t have an account, the above step is not for you. Read the section under, to get the signup procedure.
Runpayroll.adp.com Sign Up
To register for an account to run your ADP payroll, kindly follow the procedure outlined beneath:
- Head to the login website at runpayroll.adp.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the create an account button
- Enter your temporary User ID
- Enter your temporary password
- Click on the Next button
These are step by step guides on how to sign up for an ADP payroll account.
How to Add Future Employees
When you first sign up, ADP will add all your employees for you. But when you have future hires or contractors, here is how to add them;
- Log in to your account
- Hover over “Employees” in the top menu, and tap on Add Employee.”
- Key in the basic information, including their SSN, and ADP will send them an email inviting them to onboard and enter their payroll and tax information.
ADP also sends new hire reports to the state, taking another task off your plate. Once they get the information, they will add the employee to your payroll list.
How to Add New Contractors
When adding contractors, click on “Add Contractor” from the menu. Then, fill in the information as directed. The platform does not onboard contractors, so you’ll be adding all of the information, including account details and deductions. Once you’ve completed the setup process, you’re ready to run payroll.
How to Run Payroll
After adding Employees or contractors, follow the steps below to run payroll
- Sign in and Click Run Payroll
- Then, select “Start.”
- If there is an issue, such as a missing clock out, it shows up in a banner at the top.
- Click the button marked, “Resolve Exceptions.” It takes you to the timecard (seen above), where you can resolve errors.
- Key in Overtime or Vacation
- Input Contractor Information
- Then click “Preview Payroll.” If you don’t have any contractor hours to payout, skip this step and tap “Preview Payroll.”
- Approve Payroll
With the above steps, you will successfully run ADP payroll.