Eid El Kabir Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline: Free Eid El Kabir Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline – Facebook Eid El Kabir Cover Photo
Uploading a Sallah Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline is a way to show your Facebook cover photo in a really nice way. On the internet today, there are some really creative and innovative Sallah Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline. As you probably have already figured out, it’s Sallah so how do you plan on celebrating. You can take your celebration to a whole new level by celebrating on Facebook. It is no longer a secret, the Corona Virus Pandemic. This makes some people not sure if they are going to celebrate. If you fall under such a category of persons, then you should make your celebration online on Facebook.
Eid El Kabir Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline
As I mentioned earlier in this article, there are a lot of ways you can celebrate the Sallah during this period. You can join several other Sallah celebrants on Facebook and feel the thrill of the celebration this period. If you want to visit an extended family so bad or you want to visit a family member, then you should employ the use of the Facebook platform and make video calls.
Doing this, you can show the love and celebration among friends and family. Note; you can also upload Sallah photos as your account profile picture. It would make your profile look more unique and amazing.
Free Eid El Kabir Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline
There are a lot of ways you can get a free Sallah Cover Photo to upload. The best way so far is downloading them. Below, you will find a guide to help you download Sallah cover photos.
- Get your internet-connected device.
- Turn it on and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Open any web browser installed on the device and search for “Sallah” or “Sallah Celebration”.
- Tap on the Sallah photo you want to download and long tap on it then select the “Download image” option. If you are using a desktop device, simply right click and tap on the “Save image as” option.
- Select a download folder for the download and tap “Save”.
There you go; the download process would begin immediately. Once the download is complete, you can view the image from the image download folder.
How to Upload Eid El Kabir Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline
If you have a Sallah cover photo you want to upload, follow the guide below to upload it.
- Open the Facebook app or go to the Facebook official website using the web address facebook.com.
- Tap on the camera icon on your cover photo.
- From the options displayed to you, select the “Upload photo” option.
- Select the photo you want to upload and tap on it.
- Next, tap on the “Done” button.
- Lastly, tap on “Set as Cover Photo”.
Above is a guide to successfully upload a Sallah cover photo for your timeline on Facebook. As soon as the cover photo has been uploaded, it would be posted on your account timeline that you have changed your cover photo.