On behalf of the Muslims who are using the Facebook platform. There is an update I will like us to look into and that is Sallah Cover Picture for Facebook Timeline. Before now, Sallah has been a ceremony been done by the Muslims which is the Sallah celebration. But now what does it has to do with Facebook, that should be what we are going to be talking about on this article. Due to the report on Wikipedia, Sallah means prayer, supplication, blessing, and commendation. It is a special day set aside by the Muslims for worship and it is done five times each day at a particular time. There are more updates on this article only if you read through Wikipedia, you will be able to get more information about the Sallah and it can be called the Sallah festival.
Eid El Kabir Cover Picture for Facebook Timeline
Back to the main deal of this content. The main reason for this article is to inform us all that there is a new feature or cover picture released for Sallah on the platform. I want to say if you are part of the Islamic religion and you do celebrate Sallah as part of your tradition.
Read Also >>> Religious Easter Wishes for Facebook Timeline – Religious Groups on Facebook | Eater Quotes(Opens in a new browser tab)
There have been so many posts on the internet lately on the Sallah festival and lots of people have been posting their photos on Facebook. To be counted among those who had already posted theirs, I assure you that this article will be able to show you how. Speaking of the cover picture on Facebook, there are so many amazing cover pictures on Sallah you will love to use on your timeline. Without wasting much time talking and talking. You know not everybody knows about Sallah and for you to show to your friends that you celebrate Sallah. You can post a photo on your timeline to let them know. For those that do not know the date, Sallah is on now it starts today July 31, 2020.
Download Free Eid El Kabir Photo for Facebook Cover Picture
Here we are, this part of the article speaks about how you can download Sallah photos from the internet to be posted on your Facebook timeline. Downloading the photos is not that difficult, you can do it by following the steps I will be mentioning down here for you.
- To download the Sallah celebration photo, take up your computer or mobile smartphone device, and search for “Sallah Photo” on Google search using a web browser.
- If you are using a computer or mobile device, click on the image option on the result page by looking at the top of the result page.
- You have to wait for the next page to come up and when it is done. Look for the image best preferable to you and click on it.
- Long click on the photo if you are using a mobile phone or right click on the photo if you are using a system.
- Now click “Download Image” on your mobile phone and on your system, click “Save Image As” and locate the folder you want to save it on.
- Finally, hit “Save”.
After carrying out all these steps, the photo or picture will be downloaded into your device. And now, you can think of uploading it on your Facebook cover photo and it will be shown on your timeline.
Check Out >>> Facebook Chop Hand – Facebook Game Free To Play | Facebook Games 💯💡(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Post Eid El Kabir Cover Picture on Your Facebook Timeline
This is where I will be showing you how you can upload your downloaded Sallah photo on your Facebook cover photo. Follow these steps you see below;
- Log in to your Facebook account by visiting this URL facebook.com, you can also make use of your mobile Facebook app.
- Now, go to your profile page by clicking on your username option.
- At this point in time, you have to click the “Camera” icon at the top-left corner of your Facebook profile photo.
- Now, click “Upload Photo” and you will be directed to your device file manager where you need to locate the Sallah picture that you have downloaded.
- Click on the photo when you finally find it and wait for it to load.
At this time, you will be given an option to drag the photo to place it wherever you wish to place it. When you are done, click on “Save Changes”. By doing that you have uploaded your Sallah picture to your cover photo and it will also appear on your timeline.
In the conclusion of this wonderful article, there is something I wish to tell you all. For those that do not know about the date, the date is already stated in the article and it started today. You all know in all tribes; they have their own greeting languages and to Sallah. The greeting language is “Barka da Sallah” and you are can be said this way Barka da Sallah to you and your family. In English, it means, may your hearts be filled with love and peace. It also means a happy holiday to you.
Recommended >>> Facebook Weekdays Cover Photo for Timeline – Create Facebook Cover Photos | Facebook Cover Photos Free 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)