Applications are now open to apply for the University of Melbourne scholarships 2020. All interested candidates that want to pursue their Master and PhD degree should hurry now and go get their forms. So if you dream of studying in Australia here is your one big chance to do that. As the University of Melbourne drops this big-time opportunity for you to get your dreams to come to reality.
The scholarship program is very much opened for all international students around the world. It is also a fully-funded scholarship for both Masters and Ph.D. degree programs for all international students all over the world.
Scholarships at University Of Melbourne
A scholarship at the University Of Melbourne is available to high-achieving students. That undergoing graduate studies in any of the fields and majors of the University of Melbourne.
This scholarship is been open for Australian/ domestic students and International students to pursuing the graduate research degree program at the university. However, approximately 600 scholarships will be awarded in all the fields and majors. That will be given 100% free admission and up to $110,000. I know you are eager to know how to apply for this scholarship. Before will I do that, let’s talk briefly about the university and relevant topics also.
About the University Of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is a public research university that is located in Melbourne, Australia. It was founded in the year 1853, and also one of the second oldest universities in Australia and the oldest in Victoria. The main campus of the university is found in Parkville an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business districts. It also has several campuses that are located across Victoria.
There are about 10 colleges that are founded inside the main campus and in the nearby suburbs offering academics, sporting, and cultural programs. Also, alongside accommodation for Melbourne students, and faculty.
Details of the Scholarships at University Of Melbourne
Let’s see brief details of this scholarship program before proceeding to other aspects of it also. Given are the details below:
- Host Country: Australia.
- Host University: University of Melbourne.
- Degree offered: Masters and Ph.D. Level.
- Number of Scholarships: 600.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded.
- Eligible countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Men and women.
- Study fields: All fields and majors.
- Deadline for Application: Not specified.
The above are the details you need to know about the scholarships.
Fields and Majors
It is very important for you to know the fields and majors that are available in the University of Melbourne scholarship 2020. Given are the lists below:
- Agriculture/ Food Science.
- Health and Medical Sciences.
Here are the lists of fields and majors of the University of Melbourne.
Since the scholarship is fully funded, all the costs of the scholars are been covered by the host organization. Below are the financial coverage lists:
- Full tuition fees.
- The allowance of $30,600 per year for up to two years.
- Grant of $2000 for the students moving from States or territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Oversea student’s health cover (OSHC) single membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
The lists above are the financial coverage of the scholarship program.
To apply for the Melbourne scholarship program 2020 you must have some certain criteria. These criteria are what make qualified to apply for the scholarship. Given are the lists of the criteria for the scholarship program.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia.
- Applicants must not be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Candidates must meet all the entry necessities for a graduate study degree at the University of Melbourne.
- All candidates must be enrolled currently in a graduate research degree at the University are eligible to apply also.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of any other scholarship at that time.
- Applicants must be a benefactor of any scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years.
The following are the eligibility of the University of Melbourne scholarship program 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this scholarship program is very easy. All interested candidates or qualified candidates. So go to the University of Melbourne to apply. Or you can apply and get more details by just clicking on this link also https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/melbourne-graduate-scholarship
Deadline for this Application
The deadline for the University of Melbourne Scholarship is December 2020.