Scottrade is a popular firm that indulges in both online and retail location. It is a private owned business that was founded in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1980 and is headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, United States having Rodger o. Riney as the CEO. Scottrade is a designed trading platform that meets the needs of an amateur and professional trader comfortably. Its trading services includes mutual funds, stock, bond, exchange traded funds, international investment and IRAs. This service’s doesn’t add additional charges for account maintainers. They also give extra services like investment, news, quotes and advisory services which are paid for.
Scot Trade Online Trade
Scottrade offers various online trading services suitable for users. This online trading includes;
- Scottrade streaming quotes: these are streaming market data and also powerful tools designed to help traders act quickly on market moves. Users can customize their strategy with research, streaming quote all available in Scottrade streaming quote
- Scottrade pro: this provides users with different option trading, advanced analytics and risk management tools which may impact potential returns
- Scottrade mobile: users can use research and trading tools when they need them through our mobile platforms. This online trading delivers information’s to the right devices
- Scottrade client website: this is the best place to go to when it comes to efficient account management and trading. With its powerful research investors can make decisions and manage their account all in one place
Scottrade created accounts to make it easier for users when indulging in their services and they include
- Individual retirement accounts: prepare for retirement with Scottrade, diverse selection of IRAs, all with no account opening or maintenance fee
- Education savings account: either saving for your child or any sibling or young person education. An education savings account is an investment in future generations, there are no set-up inactivity or annual fee
- Stock: In stock trade users can use several groundbreaking researches tools to find stocks that help to reach their financial goal. Users can set up alerts or advanced orders to help capitalize on emerging opportunity.
- Margin: These loans can be a low cost. Flexible way to borrow for your investment strategy. Margin can increase your buying power and allow you to access a line of credit
- Mutual funds: Users can access to thousands of fund, users can choose from load funds, no load funds and to thousands no transact fee- funds
- Fixed income: This gives you direct access to hundreds of bond broker- dealers helping you to invest in government corporate and agreed bonds
- International investing: This platform gives investment exposure to over twenty foreign markets through American depository receipts. This wonderful service offers a variety of mutual funds an exchange trade funds that holds securities in countries around the globe
- Exchange traded funds: this represent a basket of stock and bonds and they trade also throughout the day on an exchange like a stock
Steps on How to Open an Account on Scottrade
To open an account on this platform you need the following requirement
- Social security number or individual tax payer ID
- Your employers name, address and phone number (if applicable)
- Your beneficiary social security number and date of birth
- 10 minutes of your time
- Visit the link www.scottrade.com
- Click on the icon “open a new account
- On the new page fill in the form which includes your first name, last name, email address, create password, re-enter password (8-32 characters, at least one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter, at least one digit also) click on the continue icon
- Choose your preferred account. Then click on the icon continue
- Enter your trading experience and click continue
- Choose the preferred branch
- Enter your employment information
- Enter your personal information for example date of birth and social security number
- Accept the terms
- Create your password and open your account
You will receive a call from them if any other information
How to Login on Scottrade | Scottrade Login
Once you already have an account, it’s easy to login. These are the steps to follow
- Visit the link www.scottrade.com.
- Click on the icon custom login on the top corner of the page.
- Enter your account number and password.
- Select your language.
- Click login.
Congratulations! For you now have access to Scottrade at anytime anyday