Secret Facebook Groups – Facebook Groups
Secret Facebook Groups
Hey friends! Do you know about the secret Facebook groups? I think it is high time I let you know one little secret. Facebook groups have really gained popularity for some time now, and not just among the Facebook users. The changes made in this year to the large news feed have granted priority to Facebook groups over pages, which now serves as a way for brands to move their marketing strategy to Facebook groups. These groups established on Facebook are referred to as the central part of an engagement. And over 1.5 billion Facebook users make use of these groups. But the thing is, only 200 million users belong to what Facebook CEO refer to as “Meaningful groups”.
A lot of these meaningful groups, are secret groups. These groups are mostly hidden from cyber scams, spammers and trolls, secret groups give out space for members to seek for and find advice, organize, interact and share opinions. The fact that secret groups provide more privacy, Facebook users tend to be more active. Now let us look closely at how these secret groups work.
Secret Facebook Groups provide a high level of privacy for its members. No one can reach these groups or request to be members of these secret groups. The only way for you to be a part of these groups is when you are invited by another member. Every post and content shared in this group is seen by only its members.
Why Make Use of Secret Facebook Groups?
There are so many meaningful reasons for you to make use of Secret Facebook Groups. During the US presidential election in 2016, Libby Chamberlain created a secret group for same minded progressives. And according to Chamberlain, the group contains members to who do not want to let their political views known by their Facebook community.
Obviously, one good reason for you to create or be a part of secret groups is the fact that you want to keep something private or a secret from your other Facebook friends and community. Perhaps you would want to set up a surprise party for a friend or co-worker. Announce your pregnancy status to close friends and family. Create a support group for a sick person, a secret group is all you need.
How to Belong to Secret Facebook Groups
Since these secret groups are not able to be found and are really secretive, you have to know a member who is able to get you in. here’s how to go about it;
- Ask a member of the secret group to send you an invitation. For this invitation to work, you must be friends with the member on Facebook.
- Check your inbox or notification for the invitation
- Go through and read the guidelines of the group. You will find this at the top of the page.
- Look out for posts and contents and you are there!
How to Create Secret Facebook Groups
- Click on “create”, you will find this at the top right side of the page and choose “Group”.
- Fill in some necessary information such as name of group and group members.
- Select the group’s privacy settings as “Secret group”.
- Add a photo and description.
- Adjust some other settings and you are done!