If you have been wondering the ultimate steps to Selling on Facebook, then you have just arrived at the ultimate destination! Right in this article, you will find a guide that will take you on a walk on how to promote your business, products, and services. Selling your products on this social media platform is a topic that has been hot for years. And some early birds have been making progress since the year 2011.
In 2020, this marketing channel still remains trendy, as it is recognized by a large population of small business owners, large enterprises, companies, and so much more! Well, if you are just set to find out the amazing opportunities that Facebook has to offer, then you just have to stay right in this article.
Selling on Facebook
Currently, this social media giant provides you with a wide range of amazing opportunities. Selling on Facebook is one of the most popular online marketing strategies. Whatever brand you may be running, products you are selling, or services you may be offering, there is no doubt that your customers are on Facebook. This social platform has been a strong pillar for so many businesses out there; how? Millions of advertisers and business owners make use of this social media giant to promote their products and services. And if you are wondering how you can do this, there are several different ways to do so.
With the billions of users on this social site, you can tell that Selling on Facebook could be very effective. Here’s what you should know, your customers are out there waiting for, but only if you choose to discover them.
Selling Sites on Facebook
Now, you should note that there are several different ways for you to promote your business using Facebook. It could be a strategy such as paid advertising. However, this article will be walking you through the several ways you can list the items that you have on sale. For you to start Selling on Facebook, you should know the several different selling sites on Facebook. Let’s check them out.
The marketplace on Facebook is a digital market where people get to buy and sell. And if you are currently considering Selling on Facebook, then you just have to check this out! This is an online store where you get to upload and list out the items that you have on sale. There is a large population of Facebook users already on the use of this feature within their Facebook accounts. You shouldn’t miss out on this one! This feature is currently available in over 50 countries and if available in yours, check out the steps to start selling your products in this marketplace.
- Open the Facebook app or visit facebook.com.
- Using the app, tap on the Shop icon you will find on your navigation bar.
- On the Facebook web, tap on “Marketplace”, which is on the left side of your news feed.
- This will take you into the marketplace where you have to click on the “Sell Something” button.
- Type in the title, price, photos, and description of the item.
- Confirm the location of the item.
- Add the Category.
- Post the item to the marketplace and other groups (if you want to).
This will make the items visible in the marketplace and other places you posted it to. People will be able to find your items and contact you if they need your services! That’s how Selling on Facebook using the marketplace works.
Facebook Business Page
No matter the product or service that you have to offer, if you do not have a Facebook page yet, you are just missing out on something so essential. A Facebook page is a destination that serves your business and professional needs. Once you get this page, you can invite people to follow you. Not just that! You can even run paid advertising, boost the posts on the page, and start Selling on Facebook. All these will help get your posts down to so many people out there! Let’s check out the steps below to create a page.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- For the app, tap on the three horizontal lines. From the options, click on “Pages” and “Create Page”.
- Using the web, tap on “Create”, which is at the top of your news feed. From here, select “Page”.
- Select the type of page to create by clicking on the “Get Started” option.
- Type in the name, location, description, and other details for your business page.
- Next, you have to add a cover photo and profile picture to the page. This could be your business photos.
- Are you done providing all details? Create your page.
Using the status update box, you can create good content and even posts pictures of your products and services.
Facebook Group Selling
There are amazing Facebook buy and sell groups out there. You have the option of selling through Facebook groups. There are groups that work for sales and listing out your items on sale. As long as you’ve got a Facebook account, you can find and join these groups. Let’s check out the steps on how to find and join these groups, in order to start Selling on Facebook.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- On the app, click on the three horizontal lines and select “Groups”.
- Using the web, tap on “Groups”, which is on the left side of your news feed.
- In the search bar at the top, type in and search for “buy and sell groups”, “selling groups”, and other related keywords.
- Once you find a list of groups, tap on the “Join” button.
This will send a request to the group admin. In some cases, you have to answer some questions while others do not. Once you are done, submit the questions and wait for your request to be approved.
From here, you will be able to post using the status update box.
OTHER ARTICLES >>> Facebook Creator Studio Sound Collection – Facebook Creator Studio