The Applications are available to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship (SNU Scholarship) in South Korea 2022-2023. The Seoul National University Ranked ninth in Asia and 60th in the World According to 2021.
SNU Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Masters/MPhil and PhD and MS prompting PhD for spring 2022. You have Just 10 Days to finish the application for the Seoul National University grants for Foreign Students.
Seoul National University Scholarship 2022-2023 in South Korea
Seoul University is a Top World Class Research-Oriented Comprehensive University with Integrated diverse Academic with numerous exploration habitats in SEOUL, South Korea.
The college, in South Korea QS Ranking, is 35th on the planet and 10thin Asia in the World. It is one of South Korea’s driving coordinated Research universities.
There is an Online Application for the Seoul public University Scholarship for International Students. A lot of Scholarships is accessible at Seoul University. Fields of Study at Seoul University Scholarship
Every field is available for the Seoul Master Degree Scholarship, PhD Degree Scholarship MPhil Scholarship And MS Leading to PhD.
- The Arts (All Fields).
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields).
- Natural Sciences (All Fields).
- Medical Sciences (All Fields).
- Engineering (All Fields).
- International Studies.
- Human Ecology.
- Public Administration.
- Business Administration.
- Social Sciences.
The lists above are the available fields of study for the Seoul National University Scholarship 2022-2023 in South Korea.
Documents Required for Apply
The under-listed are documents required to apply: Below are the given lists:
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
These are the documents required for applicants before applying for the scholarship program.
The following are lists of criteria that make you eligible.
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
The lists above are what makes you eligible for the scholarship program.
How to Apply for Seoul National University Scholarship 2022-2023 in South Korea
The application process is done online. You can get to the school website for more details.
The scholarship applications for the Seoul National University for the class of 2022-2023 are currently open apply online till 15th July 2022.