SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship is calling on all candidates who are interested in this scholarship program to help build their educational career up to a standard they want. The scholarship award will be open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The SEPLAT Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational corporate social responsibility programs.
Table of Contents
- SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligibility for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
- SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship Eligible Nationality
- Benefits for SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship
- Eligible Courses for SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship
- SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship Application Deadline
- Examination Date for SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship
- General Requirements for SEPLAT Undergraduates Scholarship
- How to Apply for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
This is a scholarship program that aims in giving undergraduate student scholarship that is ready to further their education. The undergraduate scholarship is worth ₦150,000 to help fund the studies of those who are selected for the scholarship scheme. Getting a loan from SEPLAT is strictly on merit, Applicants need to meet the certain requirements and qualifications before applying for the scholarship program.
In order to be selected for the program, candidates need to meet the required qualifications so that their application will not be rejected. Applicants should note that in order to come out good they need to stay focus and read through this article so as to understand what they want and what they need to know about The SEPLAT scholarship.
Eligibility for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
- Candidates must be a 200 level student.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship.
- Students must have at least 5 credit passes in their ‘O’ Level result.
- Candidates must be a Nigeria Citizen.
- Applicants must be attending any of the approved University or Polytechnic by SEPLAT.
SEPLAT Scholarship Eligible Nationality
The SEPLAT scholarship scheme is open to Nigerians. It is a Nigerian based scholarship program.
Benefits for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
Those who are winners of the scholarship program will be awarded the sum of 150,000 yearly. And it will continue throughout the period of the undergraduate programs.
Eligible Courses for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
Below is a list of courses for SEPLAT undergraduates scholarship
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline
The closing date for the scholarship program is yet to be confirmed. But we urge all interested Applicants to please hurry up with the application process. The application will be closed 2 weeks after publication which is usually around July.
Examination Date for SEPLAT Scholarship
The exam is to be announced to all selected applicants who were shortlisted for the scholarship program. The examination is to be written during July 2020.
NOTE: All applicants should try getting the SEPLAT scholarship past questions paper based on the previous examination. The examination past questions comprise of verbal and quantitative reasoning questions, the test of English, General Knowledge, Industrial learning and Current Affairs.
General Requirements for SEPLAT Scholarship
There are some things applicants need to do before their application can be successful see list below
- Applicants need their own valid email address
- They must make sure to scan all documentation for the scholarship application.
- Make sure the names in your document are all the same.
How to Apply for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants are to login to the SEPLAT scholarship portal seplatscholarship.com/apply/.
- They will contact candidates eligible for the scholarship program.
- Applicants should make sure they agree to the Terms and Conditions.