Are you having problems setting up Facebook for business? Facebook as you well know is a social media platform for chatting and posting of status updates. But Facebook can be taken into a new level by various willing individuals, this means taking Facebook into the business stage. You can create a Facebook account strictly for business. Statistics initially show that Facebook was a time waster, but now it is beyond words, as you can sell and buy products and services on Facebook.
This simply means setting up a Facebook page for your business account, with this business account you can turn your account into a business account but as the name implies you need a Facebook account to be converted into a business account. Here is a detailed guide on how to open a regular Facebook account that is ready to be transformed into a business account.
How to Create a Brand New Facebook Account Online – Setting Up Facebook for Business
- First of all, make sure your data connection is turned on.
- Next, open your internet browser and navigate to facebok.com.
- If you see an account logged in, you will have to log out to create a new business account. After logging out, click the signup link at the bottom of the new page.
- Fill the form that would come up with relevant information like your “first name, last name, email address or mobile number, date of birth, gender and the rest”.
- After you complete the step above you can now hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page once again.
- You will now be asked to verify your email address. Or phone number by providing a six-digit code that Facebook will send to you.
- If your identity is confirmed. You would be guided through some steps for Facebook to know more about you. Or your business as the case may be.
If you completed your set up successfully, you will be logged in to your new Facebook account news feed. To make your account a business account, you can now follow the steps you see below.
- Still logged in to your account, open a new tab and navigate to facebook.com/business.
- Hit the drop-down button at the top right corner of the page and select “create a page”.
- Select the “business or brand” option.
- Also, input your business name and category in the field provided.
Now follow the steps you would be guided through by Facebook to finish your set up. Also, remember to add a profile picture to your business.