The world has a lot of interesting Streaming apps around today, and one of the Most trending ones in Africa is Showmax. By now, they have already gotten a lot of interesting users, and every day, people sign up to the platform making them much bigger and better. As a new user, you would need to sign up for Showmax, and if you are having issues with signing up, then you need this content because it has everything you would need concerning signing up for the platform.
Showmax is an online subscription on Demand services owned by Famous Multichoice. the platform has a lot of interesting features aside from just streaming movies online. If you have by any chance used Netflix, you should have an idea of what a, talking about since currently, Netflix is one of their top competitors in places like South Africa. With Showmax, you have access to downloading TV shows up to 25 at a time, save bandwidth, and more. Showmax is supported on many devices giving users a much wider range for use.
You can have access to the many features of Showmax and once you Sign up and subscribe to the platform. and below, I would be giving you the details you need to sign up for Showmax.
Steps on how to Sign up for Showmax
The sign-up process is not so complicating, it is more like creating a Facebook account, or probably signing up for any regular website. But if you are still blunt on how to do it, then follow the steps stated below to sign up for showmax.
- First, go to Showmax official website using this URL Showmax.com
- Then click on the sign-up icon at the top right of the screen
- On the sign-up page, enter your Gmail, and your password
- You can choose to enter your mobile number, but it is optional. Once you do that, click create account
- After that, click on “create new account”
- On the new page, you would be required to select a plan.
- Follow the on-screen procedures, select your plan, make your payment, and you are done.
And with this, you are set to make use of your Showmax account.
Devices that Supports and Can Use Showmax
Today, there are lots of devices that you can use when streaming Showmax show, and below they include:
- Personal Computers (using web browsers)
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs (2015 and later)
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- Android phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or higher
- LG NetCast Smart TVs (2012 to 2014)
- Apple iPhones and iPads running iOS 9.3 or higher
- Samsung Smart TVs (2012 and later)
- LG WebOS Smart TVs (2014 and later)
- DStv Explora (South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria only)
- Apple AirPlay
- Google Cast (casting from the Showmax app for Android or iOS)
- Xbox One
- Android media and TV devices running Android 4.1 or higher
- Hisense Vidaalite 2.0, Vidaa U2 Smart TVs (2016 and later, Africa only)
- PlayStation 4 (South Africa only)
With any of these devices, streaming your favorite show using Showmax would not be a problem.