Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded). Are you interested in studying at one of the top universities in Singapore? SINGA allows you to pursue a PhD in Singapore and take your research to the next level.
All worldwide understudies who have excellent scholastic records can apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023. The Singapore PhD program draws in understudies from around the world so they can seek after their PhD at Singapore’s best organizations.
This completely supported global grant gives graduates the chance to seek after their PhD in one of the most profoundly respected scholastic nations on the planet.
The global alumni grant is a full-time research grant that urges colleagues to acquire ability in their separate examination studies and fields by participating in conversations with top managers and friends.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded)
The SINGA completely subsidized grants 2022-2023 are planned to draw in self-inspired, capable, and driven understudies with incredible drives to achieve their objectives. This drive assists Singapore with turning into an ability centre point by welcoming understudies from different foundations.
There are a few eminent colleges in Singapore that offer doctoral projects to understudies from around the world, including Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore, the Singapore Management University, and the Singapore University of Technology.
These colleges and the Agency for Science team up to offer the Singapore International Graduate Award.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 Details
Below is the Short Summary Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023;
- Scholarship Host Country: Singapore
- Host Institutions: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, & SUTD.
- Course Level: PhD/Doctorate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 June 2022
The above is a detailed description of the Singapore International Graduate award for 2022-2023.
Financial Benefits of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022-2023
The financial benefits are listed below;
- Tuition fee waiver
- One-time Airfare Grant
- Monthly Stipend
- One-time Settling-in Allowance
The benefits are attractive.
Eligibility Criteria of SINGA Awards 2022-2023
The Eligibility Criteria of SINGA Awards 2022-2023 are listed below;
- You must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
- All international graduates can apply for the 2022-2023 SINGA Scholarship.
- You should have a passion for research.
You will need to meet the above criteria to be eligible for the scholarship.
Supporting Documents for SINGA Awards 2022-2023
The list below are the needed documents for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded);
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts,
- Master’s Academic Transcripts,
- Two recommendation letters
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded)
The steps to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 are listed below;
- To apply, candidates must upload all necessary documents online.
- Create an account here.
- Make sure you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – when you log in to the online application portal.
- You can browse the research projects by going to “Search Research Areas” and choosing the one that interests you.
- The application must also contain copies of the required documents.
- When creating your account in the application portal, please make sure the information you provide is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first login.
- You should double-check and ensure that all the information in the online application is correct and accurate before submitting the application.
Just be sure to get the needed documents and meet the criteria to apply and you are good to go.
The application deadline to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-23 is 1 June 2022 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time). You can get more details from the school website.