SMU School of Information Systems Scholarship for BSc is a scholarship that is offered for students to further their education. SMS offers a wide range of scholarships dedicated to nurturing a new generation of inspiring and impactful leaders of the future.
Recommended for You >>> Presidential Scholarship for International Students at University of New Haven in USA 2021
With the scholarship that is still ongoing, you can give yourself the privilege of studying abroad.
SMU School of Information Systems Scholarship for BSc
Singapore Management University – School of Information Scholarships is available to local and foreign Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Undergraduates studying full time.
However, there are some eligibility criteria that you’re supposed to meet before being considered for the scholarship. Now, let’s dive in to learn more about the criteria, benefits, and others.
The application will be closing on March 19, 2021, 11:59 pm, Singapore Standard Time.
- Full-time SMU BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students.
Benefits of Scholarship
Here are the benefits of the School of Information Scholarship;
- Tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances
- The quantum of the scholarship varies on a case-by-case basis
- The scholarship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees
- The recipients may apply for the bursary for the cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Information Systems when required.
- Apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online application admission)
- Apply via Oasis > Self-service App > Financial Aid Application (between January and February)
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Centre for Student Financial Assistance
Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Assistance