Solve Education! Campus Ambassador Program 2021 for African Students applications are ongoing for interested students. This application provides youths around the world with a fun, easy to access way to learn, no matter who they are, or where they are from.
Recommended for You >>> Leadership and Advocacy for Women in Africa LAWA Fellowship Program 2021/2022
These lifelong skills and experience will set you apart from your peers. The knowledge gained from this ambassadorship program is valuable to students interested in leadership, business, marketing, or advertising across sub-Saharan Africa. To learn more about the program, read on.
Solve Education! Campus Ambassador Program 2021 for African Students
We are a team of innovators, technologists, and educators who want to take a stand to solve one of the world’s biggest problems: education inequality. We have more than 45 years of combined experience in our fields, and we’re just getting started!
Solve Education! Empowers young people to empower themselves through education by gamifying learning for lifelong benefits.
As a Solve Education! Campus Ambassador, you will promote lifelong learning to your campus, through the gamified platform, like Ed the bot, a friendly gaming bot and learn buddy, which seeks to change the way knowledge is assimilated, one game at a time.
Application deadline is January 8, 2021.
- Access to mentorship and premium career development training.
- Perks, recognitions, and swag for high achieving ambassadors.
- New skill development and resume-worthy professional experience that employers desire
- Work in a culturally diverse setting
- Develop your analytical skills.
Top Campus Ambassador is eligible for;
- All expense paid trip to Singapore in 2021
Successful applicants are enthusiastic about gamified and long-life learning, possess a history of leadership and a track record of mobilizing youths;
- Must be registered, full-time undergraduate or postgraduate students of a sub-Sahara African Higher institution of learning.
- Possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community.
- Can work remotely for approximately 3-5 hours per week, on and off-campus, from February to October 2021
- Are excellent communicators who are motivated and inspired to succeed.
- Should be available to travel by the last quarter of 2021.
All applicants must be prepared to answer the following questions. Upload your answers on YouTube and submit the unlisted links on the form;
Ed the bot is a gaming bot which aims to change the way knowledge is assimilated, one game at a time. It ensures lifelong learning and kicks against studying just for grades. With this information, be prepared to answer the following in the video;
- Come up with a plan to have everyone learn with a chatbot on your campus (2 mins).
- How would you foster a learning environment on your campus using Telegram? (2 mins).
- What is your career aspiration? What are the skills you want to learn that you think will be useful in the future? (1 min).