Soundcloud App for Android – Download Soundcloud App for Android
Are you searching for a free and secure website where you can stream music and also create your tracks on your mobile device? Soundcloud is simply the best app for your music streaming. Soundcloud App for Android is an online service for streaming music, creating and sharing tracks with your followers across the world. This music streaming site is totally free to join and use. The Soundcloud mobile app is open to a wide range of devices like iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
Soundcloud is a music platform for both the listeners and the creators. You can follow the users you would like to follow and also be followed by those who wish to follow you on the Soundcloud mobile app. Soundcloud mobile app permits you to message other users on the platform, join and participate in groups. You can also record and upload your tracks and share privately or publicly. Soundcloud App for Android allows you to record and share your tracks with a growing user community.
Download Soundcloud App for Android | Soundcloud App for Android
To download the Soundcloud mobile app. Follow the steps:
- Go to the Google play store on your android phone.
- Search for the Soundcloud app with the search box.
- On the results page, click on the first result on the page.
- Then click on the Download or install button.
Allow the download to begin and launch the app once the download is over. You can now log in to its services using your existing Soundcloud account. However, if you do not have an account yet, follow the next part of this article to create an account.
Soundcloud My Account | Soundcloud App for Android
The website is free to use but you must create an account to be able to enjoy the full benefits attached to the platform. Creating a Soundcloud mobile app account is quite easy. You can create an account using your Facebook or you can choose to create using Google. Follow the instructions below to create a Soundcloud mobile account using Google.
Create a Soundcloud Account Using Email Address
- Open the Soundcloud app and tap on “Create Account”.
- Tap on the “Continue using Google” on the Soundcloud homepage.
- On the next page, type in your Email address and click on Continue.
- Select a password for your Soundcloud mobile account.
- Confirm that you are human by clicking on the CAPTCHA at the bottom of the form. Click on “Accept and Continue”.
- On the next form, type in your age and your gender. Click on Continue.
- Choose a display name for the account. Then click on “Get Started”.
Wait for a verification mail to be sent to the mail you provided on the box. After confirming the mail, you will be automatically directed to your Soundcloud homepage.
Create a Soundcloud Account Using Facebook Account
You can create a Soundcloud mobile account using your Facebook account. Below are the steps to follow to create a Soundcloud account using Facebook account login details;
- Open the Soundcloud app and click on “Create Account” tab on the platform at the top.
- On the page displayed, tap “Continue using Facebook”.
- On the next page, fill in your Facebook details on the form. Then click on “Continue”.
- Fill in your age and indicate your gender, then click on “Get started”.
You will be logged into your Soundcloud mobile app account if the details are right.
How to Sign in to your Soundcloud account
You can sign in to the Soundcloud App for Android if you already got an account. Follow the steps below;
- Launch the Soundcloud app on your device.
- The Soundcloud app would ask you to sign in. To sign in, fill in your Soundcloud login details (email address and password) in the text field provided.
- Then hit on “Connect”.
After signing in to your Soundcloud App for Android, you can start streaming and downloading music.