Hey music lovers! You absolutely need Soundcloud Free Music! If you are in search of a website where you can stream and upload music, then Soundcloud is just the best platform for you. Soundcloud provides millions of songs for your listening pleasure. All you need is a Soundcloud account to stream Soundcloud Free Music. This platform is a social music streaming platform that allows you to stream, upload, and share music for free. The music streaming app is compatible with a wide range of devices including the android, iOS, and iPad mobiles and computer devices. It is free to use for as long as you like.
Soundcloud Free Music
You must create a Soundcloud account to be able to enjoy the platform as you like. Soundcloud is a platform for both the creators and the listeners. You can follow the users you like. On the Soundcloud streaming app, you can message other users, join and participate in groups, and also upload your own tracks and share them privately or publicly.
To stream music on the platform is very easy. Open the app, select the category of songs you want from the displayed on the home or you can use the search box to search for the music you wish to stream. Once you find the music you want, click on the orange play arrow on the track to start playing the music you want.
Soundcloud Free Music Download
Finally, Soundcloud users and non-users can now download content from the platform. Do you know how to do this? A lot of Soundcloud users already know about this and are therefore downloading their favorite songs from the platform and you too can do the same. Therefore if you haven’t heard of this feature before, now you do. One very important information about downloading on the platform is that downloading here is totally free. There are lots of third-party apps that let users download songs from Soundcloud and if you check them up online you will find them. In this article rather I will not be writing on all the platforms and apps that enable you to download songs from Soundcloud. However, readers will be learning of the soundcloud.net platform.
This platform lets users download Soundcloud songs in mp3 format to their device. And how does this work? All you need to do is to copy the song URL from Soundcloud. After copying the song URL, go to sclouddownloader.net on your device, and paste the song URL in the box provided for it. Click on the download button. this action will enable you to download the song in mpo3 formation on your device immediately.
Soundcloud Account Create
There are two ways to get an account with this platform. It is either you get an account using your email address or your Facebook details.
Sign Up Using Google
Soundcloud Free Music is available for free for any device. If you do not have an account, you will have to create a new account so you can start enjoying the benefits of having a Soundcloud account. You can sign up using your Facebook details or using Google. Follow the steps below to sign up using Google.
- Go to SoundCloud on your web browser.
- On the web’s homepage, click on the “Create Account” tab on the right-hand side.
- Click on “Continue with Google”.
- On the form displayed, type in your Email address and then click on Continue.
- Create a password for your Soundcloud account.
- Confirm that you are human by clicking on the CAPTCHA and after that click “Accept and Continue”.
- Fill in your age and choose your gender on the form. Then click Continue.
- Type in a display name you wish to use on the next form.
- Then click on “Get Started”.
Wait for the confirmation mail to be sent to your email, as you confirm your account.
Sign Up Using Facebook
Follow the below guidelines to sign up using your Facebook details:
- Proceed to the URL at www.soundcloud.com.
- Click on “Create Account” on the homepage.
- Choose to Continue using Facebook.
- On the form displayed, fill in your Facebook details and click on Log In.
You will be directed to your Soundcloud streaming account.
To make use of this music streaming service, it is either you access the mobile app or website through your desktop. Let’s see how you can get the app into your smart mobile device.
- On your Google Play Store/Apple App Store.
- Search for “Soundcloud”.
- On the next page, tap on the Soundcloud app.
- Tap on Install or Get.
Follow the instructions to download the app. After the download, open the app and get started.
This Soundcloud platform exists as a mobile app and a website version for desktops. So, if you would want to get to the website on your desktop, it is easy to do so.
- On your desktop’s browser, visit the site on www.soundcloud.com
- Sign in to your account or create one.
- Search for your preferred song and start streaming.
From here, you can also upload your songs and communicate with others on the platform.
Soundcloud Downloader App
This downloader app is actually a web app where people can download songs from Soundcloud. The thing is, you really cannot download songs directly from this music streaming platform. However, the Soundcloud download is available for you. Here’s how to make use of it.
- On the Soundcloud platform, copy the URL of the song you want to download.
- Visit the downloader on https://sclouddownloader.com/
- In the space provided, paste the URL of the song and click on Download.
You can only send your own songs to the platform using your computer devices. Let’s see the steps below.
- Get on the Soundcloud website.
- At the top of the homepage, tap on Upload.
- Select the file to upload and follow other instructions.
These details above are what you need to know about Soundcloud.