SoundCloud is a platform that shares audio music and a music website too. SoundCloud is based in Berlin, Germany, and was founded by Swedish sound designer Alexander Lung and Swedish electronic musician Eric Wahlforss. SoundCloud is one of the popular music websites in the world. Are you a music artist?
As an artist are you searching for a platform to upload your singles SoundCloud is one the best to perform that role for you. It’s free when you subscribe you enjoy ad-free listening and offline listening options. SoundCloud can be accessed via desktop and mobile apps for Android devices and iOS devices.
SoundCloud is an online audio distribution platform and music-sharing website. However, the website was officially launched in October 2008. So far, SoundCloud has progressed over the years to become one of the largest music streaming services online. The website has a free subscription and also free service.
SoundCloud offers audio streaming and distribution and also allows its users to upload, stream, promote and share podcasts and music. You can use SoundCloud on your desktop and on mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
SoundCloud Subscription Fee
Furthermore, since the website is both a free and paid site, one may want to know how much it costs if you want to subscribe to SoundCloud. The inline streaming website is free for anyone to sign up and use for free.
But to access the advanced features pit will require a monthly subscription. The premium plan for the user is called SoundCloud Go, and it cost about $4.99 per month. This package enables users to save an unlimited number of tracks. Users can listen to download offline while online ad-free experience too.
Another plan’s the SoundCloud Go+ which goes for $9.99 per month. With this plan, subscribers get all the benefits of SoundCloud Go+, access to the full catalog of SoundCloud, and higher quality audio.
The next one is SoundCloud Pro Unlimited. This plan is for creators, and they offer more access to listeners’ statistics, opportunities to monetize and distribute audio tracks on the platforms and unlimited audio uploads, and more. The plan costs about $12 each month.
Compared to the SoundCloud basic that you can upload just three hours of audio content and access stats to the number of tracks likes and play only. SoundCloud supports AMP3, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, OGG, MP2, AAC, AMR, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, AMR, and WMA files.
The SoundCloud app can be download into your Pc, android phone, and iOS mobile devices. The app is designed with fantastic features of the website. With the app, you can listen to the latest hits and discover the next deal in music.
Users get connected to their own like-mind in the community, get to support artists you pick interest on.
How to Download SoundCloud
Downloading the SoundCloud app to your desktop or mobile phone is not a difficult task is just so simple. Also, it is based on the device you’re installing the software. For Android phones get to Google PlayStore search and get the SoundCloud app download and installed into your phone.
iPhone and other iOS users can get the app from the App Store and get it installed into their devices. In this article let me show you the steps to install SoundCloud into your Desktop PC.
- Get to soundcloud.com using any browser of choice.
- On the browser type in SoundCloud on the search bar.
- On the website, you’ll be redirected to this link https://www.miscrosoft.com/en-us/store/p/soundcloud-beta/9nvjbt29b36l?rtc=1.
The app is now available but for Windows 10 desktop and tablets.
How to Download Songs from SoundCloud into Desktop
On the SoundCloud site, not all the music can be downloaded, this is based on the artist’s decision. However, under each track they are uploaded to SoundCloud, you’ll see a few options such as “Sharell, Report, Like, Add to Next up, and mare.”
If any track is available for download, you’ll see the option under “More”. Here is the step to download any track to your desktop:
- Get to the SoundCloud website soundcloud.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Key in your username and password.
- Search for a song that you will like to download.
- Next, click on the “More” option.
- If such a song is made available for download by the artist, you will see the “Download File” from the pop-up menu.
- Then click on the Download file.
With this step, the song will start downloading into your Desktop. Afterward, you can play such song from your desktop.
How to Download Songs from SoundCloud into Your Mobile App
Using the SoundCloud mobile app is different from the desktop version. With the mobile app, you cannot share the file or edit but can only listen to them. Before you begin your subscription on SoundCloud you use the 30-day free trial.
To Download Songs from SoundCloud into a mobile app, you’ll need to create a playlist first, here is the guide on how to download songs into your mobile phone:
- Launch open the app on your mobile phone.
- Get to your SoundCloud account or start the free trial here https://checkout.soundcloud.com/go.
- Search for a song of your choice to save offline.
- Click on the “More” widget, at the horizontal lines.
- Click on the ‘Add to Playlist’. To create a playlist or add to an existing one.
- Get to the vertical dots at the button of the page to see the playlist, and click on the “Your Library “option.
- Next, “Playlist and albums”. And tap on the “Liked tracks” if you want to download all your liked tracks.
- Click on the playlist you will like to download. You can download all playlists at once but you cannot individually.
- Press on the downward-facing arrow and the playlist will begin download.
Immediately the download is over you can listen to songs via your mobile app without an Internet connection.