Spotify For Android – How to Get the Spotify Android App
What is Spotify for android? Did you know that there was a Spotify version for Android devices? Spotify can now be used on Android devices. The reason for this is that Spotify found out that there are a whole lot of people using Android devices. These people cannot just be shut out of the service. This is the reason Spotify is available for Android devices. Before you can use Spotify on whichever device you are using, you need a Spotify account. This helps you to stay in control of your Spotify apps. All you Spotify apps can be managed on the web after creating a Spotify account.
Creating A Spotify Account
A spotify account can easily be created. But the main thing to think about is having an email account. Having an email account is very necessary. Now get that Gmail account address of yours and prepare to get your own free spotify account. A spotify account is hundred percent free to open. To open a new spotify account; kindly follow all of the instructions below.
- First, you have to access the legal spotify website. This site can be accessed at www.spotify.com.
- When the page loads, you should see a padlock sign on the search bar if you use chrome web browser.
- Locate and click hit the sign up link you see on the page.
- Fill the form on the new page. This form is known as the sign up form. Fill it with all appropriate details and click the sign up link again. Note that this link is now located at the bottom of the page.
After completing your spotify account sign up, the spotify app for your device would automatically be downloaded. You can cancel this download if you do not want to use that version. Having said all these, it is time to look into how we can get the spotify app for android.
How to Get the Spotify Android App
This app can specifically be downloaded from the google play sore and not the iOS store. If you are unable to download this app from your store, you can alternatively download it following the procedures below.
- Follow this URL (https://www.spotify.com/is/download/) using any web browser.
- On the new page, locate the black button that says “GET IT ON Google Play”.
- You would now be directed to the official spotify app link on the google play store.
Click the green install button you see to install the app on your device.