What is a Spotify premium account? Well, a Spotify premium account is a subscription plan on Spotify that gives you full access to all the Spotify content without ads interruption. It is really great what you can do with this subscription.
Spotify Premium Account
With this subscription, you can even download Spotify songs that seem almost impossible to download. You may also be wondering if this is a paid plan. Of course, it is a subscription which means that it is not free. Well, the Spotify premium does not cost much because with just 9.99 euros you can get the Spotify premium personal plan.
Of course, this is a great aspect to think of because you would need to get access to a Spotify-free account before you can upgrade it. If you are also thinking of where you can use Spotify, well I have good news for you because Spotify or Spotify premium can be used on a wide range of devices and this includes cars, speakers, home theatres, and many more.
How to Open A Spotify Account
A Facebook account can easily be opened for free without any cost. This can be done irrespective of the device you are using. To open a Spotify account;
- Go to the Spotify website at www.spotify.com.
- Find the sign-up button at the right corner of the page and click on it.
- You would now be redirected to another page where you would have to fill in some important details. This form can also be called a sign-up form.
- To advance further, fill in all the information required on the form and confirm that you are a human to completing the captcha challenge.
After confirmation and processing, you would have access to your new Spotify account and you would be signed in.
How to Subscribe For A Spotify Premium Account
If you have been using Spotify long enough, you might know the steps to take to get a Spotify premium account. Well, the Spotify premium can be subscribed to on the web or any of the Spotify apps. To subscribe for the Spotify premium,
- Launch any of the Spotify mobile apps or navigate to www.spotify.com.
- On the page, fill in your account information and click “log in” at the bottom of the page to log in.
- If you are on the web, open a new tab and follow this URL spotify.com/is/premium/.
- Click “start the free trial”
- Add your payment details or skip this to use the free trial.
To start your trial, hit “START 30-DAY TRIAL NOW” to start using the Spotify premium. If you use the Spotify app, please try to replicate the steps here how best you see fit.