Standard Bank Basali Development Program 2024: Are you a driven, aspirational woman business owner prepared to grow your company to new heights? For the Standard Bank Basil Development Program 2024, apply today.
This 12-month virtual program, which focuses on business growth through a sequence of organized workshops and masterclasses, is thoughtfully planned to help you create a robust and successful company.
Standard Bank Basali Development Program 2024
The initiative called the Standard Bank Basali Development Program 2024, aims to empower women in business. The goal of the program is to provide women with the information and abilities they need to thrive in the corporate sector.
It gives female entrepreneurs a forum to network with mentors and business leaders in the field and gives them access to funding options. Women from all sectors and industries are welcome to apply for the program, but those who already own businesses or want to establish one will receive special attention.
Standard Bank and Giving Wings launched the Basali Development Program in November 2021. Southern Sotho, which signifies ladies, is the source of the name Basali, which is pronounced Basadi.
Every year, they embark on a business development journey with female entrepreneurs, providing them with invaluable knowledge and skills that will enable them to create robust and successful enterprises through masterclasses and practical online workshops taught by subject-matter experts.
Due to the Basali development program’s creation of access to capital, markets, and development, over 200 participant businesses in South Africa have grown and scaled significantly to date.
Basali will assist you by providing:
- Chances for monetary support via grant financing supported by Standard Bank
- Make connections with subject-matter experts, business mentors, and other like-minded entrepreneurs on your journey.
- With the information, abilities, and resources necessary to improve your business plan and help you manage a profitable and long-lasting company,
- Unleash your potential to stay inspired, driven, and dedicated to your entrepreneurial endeavors.
- The company needs to have a CIPC registration.
- A South African national transacting in South Africa must be the beneficiary.
- Revenue for the entire year was less than R10 million.
- Operations that are profitable and have room to develop
- Not a graduate of the development program at Basali.
- Not your typical bank worker.
- A South African citizen transacting in South Africa must be the beneficiary.
There is only one submission allowed for the application. The application form cannot be saved and returned at a later time.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023