Nuclear security is launching Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship Program 2021/2022 For U.S Citizens. The Stanton nuclear security fellowship is sponsored by the Stanton Foundation.
Are you looking for an opportunity to become a young scholar studying nuclear security? Are you concern about the security challenges of the world and want to make a meaningful impact? Then, this opportunity is for you.
The fellowship program is offering young scholars studying nuclear security issues the opportunity to spend a period of twelve months. The program will take place at CFR’S office in New York or Washington DC to conduct policy-relevant research.
Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship Program 2021/2022 For U.S Citizens
One of the greatest challenges facing the world presently is the problem of nuclear security. The spread of nuclear weapons to unstable and hostile states and the risk of conflict between nuclear-armed nations is making the entire world unstable.
The potential for terrorist groups for acquiring nuclear arms demands new thinking and creative policy solutions have motivated one of the reasons for the nuclear fellowship.
All successful applicants will be expected to lead a project of their own design, conduct original research, and write at least one policy relevant document. These applicants selected will be mentored by fellows of CFR’s David Rockefeller studies program.
Eligibility For The Fellowship Program 2021/2022 For U.S Citizens
To apply for the Fellowship Program 2021/2022 For U.S Citizens you must meet these eligibilities.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- They must possess a strong record of professional achievement
- To seek application, the applicant must be postdoctoral fellows or junior faculty in a tenure-track position at a recognized university
- Applicants must possess junior faculty at law schools or a low degree as their terminal degree
Worth Of Award
The program awards a stipend of $110,000 for junior faculty and $80,000 for postdoctoral fellows. The payment will be made in twelve equal monthly installments.
Bases Of Selection Process For The Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship Program 2021/2022 For U.S Citizens
Selection as a Stanton Nuclear security member is based on the combination of the following criteria
- Scholarly qualification
- Professional accomplishments
- Merits of an application proposal that focuses on nuclear security issues
- Appropriate potential topics which include nuclear terrorism, proliferation weapon and force posture
The selection process is a competitive one. Only two candidates will be selected by the selection committee.
Application For The Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship Program 2021/2022 For U.S Citizens
Applicants that meet the program’s eligibility requirements can apply online on an annual basis through these steps.
- Visit nuclear security fellowship on your browser
- Click on the “Apply Now” button under the application deadline header
- You will automatically be directed to the application form. On that form, provide your first and last name, email agree that you receive and meet the requirement and click on the submit button.
The application for the Fellowship Program 2021/2022 For U.S Citizens will close by December 15th, 2020