Applications for the Startup The Wise Guys Sustainability Accelerator Program 2024 is open now. Are you someone who’s got a passion for tackling climate change and building a greener future? They totally get your drive to make a real impact.
Welcome to the Climate Change Warriors program, custom-made for creative minds determined to reshape the planet’s future.
Startup Wise Guys Sustainability Accelerator Program 2024 (up to 120k pounds)
Enter an engaging network of seasoned professionals, eco-aware trailblazers, and visionary investors who are working together to accelerate the critical reforms required to combat climate change.
Through the program, one can meet a vibrant group of investors, mentors, and sustainability enthusiasts who are all committed to accelerating the critical changes needed to combat climate change. As a member, you’ll have access to a wide range of people who share your commitment to addressing climate change and making a difference on important sustainability issues.
Program Activities for Startups Wise Guys Sustainability Accelerator Program 2024
- Possibility of learning from the pioneers. Entrepreneurs who are successful will tell you the good, the bad, and the ugly about their business, as well as how they built it! Building a startup isn’t all sunshine and rainbows.
- Seminars and master classes on specialist subjects such as IT solutions, fundraising, product development, pitching, and marketing tactics are given by professionals in the field.
- Each batch and experience is unique. Their mentors customize the curriculum to meet the unique demands of your company, allowing you to build with your vertical in mind.
- Meetings for networking with investors and mentors.
- Discover the best practices for product development and sales from renowned sustainability mentors and specialists.
- Receive a convertible investment of up to 120K pounds (85K in cash plus 35K in program) with a potential follow-on of 250K pounds.
- Get access to a network of more than 600 ambitious founders who are expanding in the same industry as you, as well as more than 350 mentors and 200 investors.
- Your MVP is operational.
- There are at least two co-founders or team members in your startup.
- You are generating your first revenues, or MRR, or traction with customers.
- Working in the fields of regenerative agriculture, circular economy, circular waste management, and sustainable land management, you are an early-stage B2B sustainability startup.
We are now accepting applications for the sustainability program. The application date is January 18, 2024. After carefully going over each application, the team will get in touch to set up an interview with those who meet their standards.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is January 18, 2024.
Open this link for more details.