Are you looking for a place or a platform, where you can actually take a course online? There are lots of platforms online that will directly help you with this, truth be told. But when it comes to things online, not all are top-notch. Some platforms are actually better than others and you simply deserve the best. Learning online takes time, long or short and whatever your reasons are for taking up online courses, once again you deserve the best platform out there. My suggestion to you will be to take a course with Google.
Take A Course With Google
Want to take a course with google? Then follow me. So many people may be surprised as to the reason why I advised they should take a course with Google. Normally when they hear about the Google platform, the first and only thing that comes to their mind is the search engine tool. Well, you are not wrong, but there is so much more to the Google platform than it is just a search engine tool. And one of the various things that can be done on this platform is for taking online courses amongst other things.
Learning digital skills online is the way to go these days. And if you are not following this trend, you are really missing out. The world we now live in is a digital world and if you are not going digital or plan on going digital, then you should rethink. With Google, there are various courses you can easily learn online. From learning various digital skills to getting certified, Google should be the first place you visit for online courses. To find out more about Google courses and its list of courses, then you should continue reading.
Google Course List
I know this is something you probably did not know about the Google platform. There is actually a wide range of content that is available for free on the Google platform. All these contents and courses on the Google platform are designed in helping you to grow your business or to jumpstart your career. There are special individual modules that you can start with or you can select an entire course to study. There are over 100 free courses on the Google platform and they are;
- Fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Get a business online.
- Make sure customers find you online.
- Promote a business with online advertising.
- Expand a business to other countries.
- Connect with customers over mobile.
- Promote a business with content.
- Understand customers’ needs and online behaviours.
- Build confidence with self-promotion.
- How to enhance and protect your online campaign.
- Land your next job.
- Understand the basics of code.
- How to increase productivity at work.
- Understand the basics of machine learning.
- Improve your online business security.
- Introduction to digital well-being.
- Effective networking.
- Business communication.
- Communicate your ideas through storytelling and design.
- Speaking in public.
- Organized design: know your organization.
- Strategies innovation: building and sustaining innovative organizations.
- The science of well-being.
- Social psychology.
- Think again III: how to reason inductively.
- Google cloud platform fundamentals: core infrastructure.
- Google cloud platform big data and machine learning fundamentals.
- Machine learning crash course.
- Elements of AI.
- Technical support fundamentals.
- Customer segmentation and prospecting.
- Fundamentals of graphic design.
- Conflict transformation.
- Inspiring through emotional intelligence.
- Foundations of everyday leadership.
- Security digital democracy.
- English for career development.
- Computational thinking for problem-solving.
- Preparing to manage human resources.
- Influencing people.
- Programing for everybody ( getting started with python).
- Model thinking.
- Business writing.
- Front-end web UI frameworks and tools: bootstrap 4.
- Organized design and management.
- Search engine optimization fundamentals.
- Research proposal: initiating research.
- Introduction to cyber security for business.
- Python basics.
- Think again: how to understand arguments.
- Content, advertising and social IMC.
- High-performance collaboration: leadership, teamwork and negotiation.
- Exploring and preparing your data with big queries.
- Think again: how to reason deductively.
- Basics of inclusive design for online education.
- Enterprise system management and security.
- Successful negotiation: essential strategies and skills.
- Software development processes and methodologies.
- Improving communication skills.
- Design thinking for innovation.
These are some of the courses on the platform. And just as I have mentioned already, there are over one hundred courses to study on this platform. To get a more comprehensive list of all the courses on Google check Here. When you visit this platform, you will see the various modules for each course. You will also see the duration of each of the courses. You will also get to learn how each of the courses works and how you can also start learning.
What is Google garage? Google garage is not a garage managing platform, so don’t get misled by the name. This platform rather is a Google educational tool. With Google garage, you get to learn digital skills for free. This tool is a non-profit nationwide program developed by Google. The program delivers and offers free digital skills training online through various online learning platforms.
On the Google garage platform, you will get to access free tutorials on just about anything digital. You can choose a topic to learn or you can go for the whole course instead. When you are done with a course on this platform, you will get certified or you will get a certificate from Google rather. Whether you are looking forward to expanding your knowledge, career-wise or you just want to get the knowledge, this is the place for you. In this platform, you also get to keep track of your progress and apply the knowledge you have gotten on the platform to your business and everyday life. Lastly, you will also discover multiple ways on how to grow your business and become sufficient on this platform.
How To Get Started With Google Garage
Getting access to this Google educational tool is easy. This tool is a must use for anyone who wishes to broaden their knowledge of the digital world and how it works. The majority of the course on this platform is free. This is something you will not find on any other platform. To get started with this platform, follow the steps below;
- Visit Google garage Here.
- On the Google garage online page, click on the get started tab.
- Scroll through the course list and select one.
- Click on your preferred course.
- On the next page, click on the start course tab.
And that’s it. On the course preview page, you will get the basic knowledge about the course, the modules, course fee, features and so many more.
Google Digital Marketing Course
Digital marketing is one of the various courses on the Google platform. With this course, you will become a master in digital marketing in no time. There are 26 courses in total when taking this course up. All of the modules in this course are created by Google trainers. This program is packed with lots of practical exercises and real-world examples. With these in place, the knowledge gained in the platform will be turned into useful action. The duration of this course is 40 hours. And some of the features are;
- Recognized certification.
- Unlimited access and video tutorials.
- You also get IAB accreditation.
When you complete this course, your chances of getting a job become higher. You get to improve your CV and grow your career.