Take Savers Survey Online today and stand a chance to win Savers customer feedback rewards to redeem on your next visit to Savers. The Saverslistens Survey website has been launched to collect valuable feedback from customers or guests seeking to improve the service and attention within its locations.
Take Savers Survey
Savers is a well-known for-profit thrift store chain that offers a good second-hand shopping experience to patrons across the United States. The company is rewarding customers who are willing to complete the online Savers Listens Survey.
The customer online feedback survey is designed for the purpose of making the company and store better.
Savers Online Survey Rewards
After taking the online feedback survey about the company, each qualified participant will get a $2 off coupon on their next $5 purchase at Savers. However, by taking part in the survey, you are given a chance to leave important feedback about recent experiences.
Savers Customer Listens Survey Details
The following information will improve your knowledge of the Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Survey Website: Www.SaversListens.Com
Is the purchase necessary? Yes
Prize: $2 off coupon
Survey Entry Mode: Online and Mail
Participant Age Limit: 18 & More
Survey Regions: United States & District of Columbia
Survey Language: English & Spanish
Receipt valid for 1 Week
Coupon valid for 90 Days
1 survey per House Hold Per Month
Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules and Regulations 2022/2023
If you visited any Savers, then read the terms and conditions to see whether you are an eligible entrant.
- Only legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia can participate.
- The survey is open to participants older than 18 years old.
- Limit 1 entry per person regardless of entry medium.
- The code expires 7 days after you get your receipt.
- Max 1 survey each household per month.
- You can only use the Saver survey code on your receipt once.
- You must redeem the survey coupon within 90 days of taking the survey to receive your discount.
- There’s no cash alternative.
- You cannot transfer the $2 off coupon to anyone else or sell it for cash.
- Savers staff and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate.
These are the rules guiding the customer feedback survey.
Savers Listens Survey Requirements
Here are the requirements :
- Have your recent Savers receipt.
- Be able to read and understand English or Spanish.
- Have a computer and Internet access.
- Ability to recall your last experience.
These are survey requirements for Savers customers.
How to Take the Saverslistens.Com Survey
To take the survey online, do the following:
- Go to the Savers store and purchase something to get the receipt.
- Keep your purchase receipt with the code and visit saverslistens.com.
- Now, choose the type of invitation you received: a receipt invitation or a donation card.
- If you have a Savers Store receipt, then input the 19-digit customer code from your receipt and tap on the Start option.
- If you have a Savers Store Survey invitation card, then enter the 4-digit customer code from your receipt, date, and hour of visiting, and tap on the Start option.
- You will be presented with a series of questions.
- Start answering by giving ratings and your satisfaction with various conditions.
- Provide appropriate staff, environment, and cleanliness evaluations, among other things.
- Next, enter your name, phone number, and email address.
- Lastly, click on “FINISH” to submit your feedback.
You will shortly receive a discount coupon. This coupon is for $2 off your next in-store purchase over $5 as long as you’ve purchased in their store before.
Note: make sure to redeem the promo code within 90 days, otherwise it will expire.
How Do I Access the Link?
To access Savers’ customer survey page, please click on this link: www.saverslistens.com
Savers Listens Donation Survey Useful Links
Savers Listens Survey Official Site: www.saverslistens.com
Savers’ official website: www.savers.com To get information about the company, click the link.