TextNow is one of the apps that give you a free virtual number. IF you are looking for a number that you can use to make calls, then you should try this app. This app also allows you to message your contacts.
If you are troubled with having a line just for business, then this article is for you. This app basically gives you a US phone number that you can use for making calls and texting.
Many people are curious to know how TextNow started. Well, TextNow initially started in 2009 as a voice-over-internet protocol app (VoIP). This app can be used to make calls or text with a Wi-Fi network or data connection.
Since its inception, this app has evolved to become a true MVNO (mobile virtual network operator). It piggybacks on other cellular networks to provide full wireless coverage for your device.
TextNow Online Free
TextNow is free for all but you have to buy credit or watch ads to get credit. Also, you can exchange your gift card. You would still need a data connection to make calls. You can easily communicate with your friends using this app.
Texting is totally free on the app. There’s no need for you to buy any credit or watch ads to text. This amazing platform can be accessed on the web at www.textnow.com.
Why Would Someone Use TextNow?
There are many reasons why someone might use TextNow. Here are a few of the most common:
- Free calling and texting: TextNow is one of the only services that offers truly free calling and texting. You can use it to stay in touch with friends and family without having to worry about data charges or monthly fees.
- Second phone number: TextNow can also be used as a second phone number. This can be helpful for separating your personal and business life, or for using a different number when you’re traveling.
- International calling: TextNow also offers international calling plans at very affordable prices. This can be a great way to stay in touch with friends and family who live abroad.
- Wi-Fi calling: TextNow calls can be made over Wi-Fi, so you don’t have to worry about running out of data. This is especially helpful if you’re in a rural area or if you have a limited data plan.
- Free app: TextNow is available as a free app for both Android and iOS devices. This makes it easy to use TextNow on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Overall, TextNow is a great option for people who want free calling and texting, a second phone number, or international calling. It’s also a good option for people who want to make calls over Wi-Fi or who want to use TextNow on their devices.
Here are some additional benefits of using TextNow:
- No contracts: You can cancel your TextNow account at any time, without any early termination fees.
- No credit check: You don’t need to have good credit to sign up for TextNow.
- Easy to use: TextNow is very easy to use, even for people who aren’t tech-savvy.
If you’re looking for a free and easy way to stay in touch with friends and family, TextNow is a great option.
Create an Account
Creating an account on this amazing platform is very easy. All you have to do is follow some simple steps. Creating an account all depends on the platform you are using. You can create a TextNow account on the web platform or mobile app. Follow the steps below to open your account for free.
- Open your web browser and proceed to textnow.com. You can also launch the mobile app if you have one.
- When the page loads, find the “Sign Up Free” button and click on it.
- Enter your email address and desired password on the form provided.
- You can also use the social icon to sign up quickly.
After filling out the form, follow the onscreen instructions to get your virtual U.S. number. That’s it.
Signing in to a TextNow account you already own can be very stressful. Well, I am here to ease that stress. To be able to sign in successfully, you would need to be able to remember your password and username or email address. If you have this information, follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and proceed to the official TextNow website by following the link above.
- You can also launch the mobile app and click the login link.
- Fill out the login form with your required details.
After filling out the form, click “Log In” and that’s it. Your information would be processed, if it is correct, you would be logged in to your account on whichever platform you find yourself using.
Many people have been asking me lately, what network does TextNow use? Well, to answer that question, TextNow initially started as a wireless provider that relied on Sprint’s CDMA network.
It was later added to the GSM-based T-Mobile network. When talking about this amazing service, the network is only part of the story. TextNow wants to offer lower monthly rates to people so they can reduce the cost of communication.