As major businessmen and women no longer have time for desktop and PC, there has been a growing need for a Facebook ads manager app. fortunately for us businessmen, Facebook has satisfied our need with their app. The Facebook ads manager app is officially available on the Google play store or iOS store. This app allows you to create and manage ads on the go from the comfort of your mobile device. On iPhone devices, the app can only be used by iPhone 4s and higher.
Facebook Ads Manager App
The Facebook ads manager app is one of those milestone apps that Facebook has created in the last century. It is absolutely amazing the things you can do with this app. In this context, I would be showing you just how you can download the app, log in to the app and perform whatever action it is you want to perform there.
Open Facebook Account New
This is a very easy thing to do because you can now open a Facebook account from any web-supported device you find yourself using. It could be a mobile device, a smartphone, or an iPhone device. You could even create a Facebook account using your PC. Although there is one thing that is required if you want to open a Facebook account, that thing is an email address or mobile number through which Facebook can reach you.
This is a compulsory requirement because Facebook would use that information to help you stay in control of your Facebook account. To open a Facebook account on the web using any device that is web-supported, follow the steps below;
- Open the brave web browser on your current device. (You could also use other browsers but the brave browser is more secure).
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to Facebook.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign-up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account setup. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Download the Facebook Ads Manager App
If you have a Facebook account, you would automatically have a Facebook advertising account. This advertising account is linked to your Facebook account therefore when logging in; you would have to use your Facebook account. In this tutorial, I would be using the Google play store to download the Facebook ads manager app. You could totally replicate this step for whichever device or mobile store you are using.
- Open the Google play store on your device.
- When the store loads, hit the search bar and type in “Facebook Ads Manager”.
- After entering the search term, hit enter on your keyboard.
- You would now be directed to the app page on the Google play store.
- Find the install button and hit it to download the app.
Wait a few seconds for the app to be downloaded. After downloading, it would be installed automatically on your device.
Log in to Facebook Ads Manager
After downloading the app, the next logical thing to do is to log in. Like I said before, you have to log in before you would be able to use the app. Once the app is launched for the first time, it would display a login page. To log in, enter your Facebook account details such as your username or mobile number or email address and your password. Once this information is entered, you can now manage your ads.