The Fullbright Foreign Student Program 2021/2022 is a U.S. administered scholarship scheme provided to indulge certain students and graduates more in the educational scheme. Unlike every other limited scholarship programs, this program operated in over different countries worldwide. And it applies to every field of studies, including interdisciplinary ones. This program covers and grants the tuition funds, airfare, living stipend, health insurance, and every other fare once you are eligible to participate in it. If you wonder how you can start up for this program, then no worries as I will be giving the valuable information required about this scholarship.
The Fullbright Foreign Student Program 2021/2022
This program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from foreign countries to study and conduct research in the United States. It operates in over 160 countries worldwide; approximately over 4,000 foreign students receive the Fullbright scholarships each year. The Fullbright scholarship was administered by the binational Fullbright commissions/Foundations or United States Embassies. The program eligibility for the Fullbright scholarship varies by the country you are applying from.
Like earlier said, the eligibility of the Fullbright foreign student program varies widely by the selected participant country. You can get the list of the country from the FULLBRIGHT official applicant website Here. You just have to select your residence country to check for your eligibility. From the selected country, applicants will get other information such as the:
- Grant Benefits.
- Field of study.
- Application form link.
- FLTA Information.
- FLTA emails and contact.
And other useful information on the Fullbright scholarship scheme.
The Fullbright scholarship requirement also varies by the country selected.
- From the official website Here.
- Click on your country.
- Scroll down and go to the eligibility requirements information.
FLTA Program Countries
The countries currently opened to the Fullbright scholarship are listed below:
- Burma (Myanmar).
- Palestinian Territories.
- Saudi Arabia.
- South Africa.
- South Korea.
- United Arab Emirates.
But also, you can check for your country via the site if it’s not listed here. Contact the embassy on the contact from the site or you can access the given link.
How To Apply
Now for applying for the Fullbright scholarship, you will have to follow the easy steps below:
- Go to the Fullbright official site Here.
- Click on the menu icon from the top right section of the displayed page.
- Then click on Applicants from the drop-down listed options.
- After which you scroll down and click on the “Select Country” bar.
- Check and click through a list of the countries on the bar.
- Scroll down and click on the “Application and Instruction” link from the bottom.
- Then click on “Create an account” to begin a new application process.
- Fill in your email address, first name, last name, and birth date. Then continue.
- Provide the temporary pin sent to your email, and enter your birth date again to confirm.
- Input a well-combined password with at least one letter, one capital letter, one number, 12 characters, and must match the other password bar.
- Then click on Set Password and start a new application.
- Click on create application, and then open application.
- Read through the welcome note and click on the policy guideline to checkmark the box.
- Provide your personal information, contact information, academic & professional information, academic documents, language skills, test scores, plagiarism agreement, study plan, grant & travel plans, and other required information.
- Check through the recommendations, provide a signature, and go through the review.
Follow through the remaining guided steps and procedures to arrive to get your application process completed.
To login to the Fullbright scholarship scheme:
- Go to the site Here.
- Click on the menu from the top right section.
- Then click on applicants.
- From the left section, provide your login username and password.
Then click on login to go to your profile dashboard.