What is the Google homepage? Do you know that Google is one of the most used search engines in the world? This search engine can easily be argued as the best in the world. Many prefer making use of this search tool for various reasons. One of these reasons is due to the features embedded within it. This search engine tool has go features other search engine tools do not have. This is one of the reasons why this web search tool comes as the default search tool in most web browsers. But just in case this search engine tool is not your default search tool, you can set it up manually.
The Google Homepage
You can make Google your landing page for free. You get instant access to search every single time you visit or open your web browser. And just as explained in the previous paragraph. There are times where you do not need to do the set up yourself as it comes as a default setting. But in the case where this is not so, you will have to make it your default homepage manually. To make Google your homepage, all you need to do is to continue reading the contents of this post as relevant pieces of information will be shared.
How To Make Google Your Homepage
Most people are now making Google their homepage. And if you haven’t made this search tool your homepage, then you should. It is free and easy. To begin with the steps and processes, select your web browser below and follow the instructions.
- Open the Firefox browser on your device and go to google.com.
- On the Google page, drag the tab to the home button, then release.
- Lastly, click yes.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your device.
- In the top right corner of your chrome browser, click the more icon.
- Select settings from the expanded more menu.
- Turn on the show home button under the appearance section.
- Lastly, select your current homepage or enter customs web address. And then enter google.com.
- Open the Safari web browser.
- In the top right corner of the safari browser, select Safari and select preferences and then general.
- Next to the new windows open with and new tabs open with, select homepage.
- Lastly, next to the homepage, enter google.com.
- Open the internet explorer web browser.
- Click Tools in the menu bar at the top of your browser.
- Select Internet options and click the general tab.
- Under the homepage section, enter google.com.
- Lastly, click OK and restart your browser.
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Select More in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Select settings on the extended page.
- Click the down arrow under the set your homepage tab.
- Select a specific page or pages. If you have a current homepage, click X next t the URL.
- Next, click ‘enter a URL’ and then type google.com.
Follow the steps above to successfully make Google your homepage.
More Related Posts