TikTok has announced to advertisers that the platform is now open for business. This is the TikTok for Business Platform for Marketers. To do this, the platform launches a brand new feature TikTok for Business.
The TikTok for Business Platform for Marketers is an amazing feature that will serve as home to a lot of marketers. This feature is being believed to be a current and future marketing solution for brands.
According to TechCrunch, The TikTok for the business feature will at launch include access to TikTok ad formats including its marque product, TopView (the app that appears when you first launch (open) the TikTok app. You should know, there are several other products under the TikTok for Business feature.
TikTok for Business Platform for Marketers
TikTok for business is where you can unleash your brand’s creative side. Be assured, it is a fully immersive no judgment world where there is an audience for every voice. The feature has been created in such a way that no matter how big or small your business is, no matter what you are making or selling, you can advertise your products.
This is because TikTok believes that your brand deserves to be discovered on the platform. Using this platform for your business, you are definitely going to discover a world full of people waiting to discover your brand. Just in case you doubt this, you should know the audiences of TikTok reaches over 18 regions and it is still counting.
Benefits of Using TikTok for your Business
There are several benefits to using TikTok for your business. These benefits are going to be discussed right below so stay connected to this article.
- You have a huge audience base to target.
- There is great user engagement on the platform.
- You have localization advantages.
- There are several local creators on the platform.
- There is an early advantage of TikTok ads.
- You can create your very own brand marketing channel.
If you use TikTok for your business right, you are definitely going to get increased sales in addition to so many other benefits not listed above.
If you have not yet downloaded the TikTok app, it is high time you do so. Both downloading and installing this app is free.
- Get the device you wish to install the TikTok app on.
- Open any app store on the device once you have connected the device to an active source of data connection.
- Tap on the search bar of the app store you just opened and search for “TikTok”.
- Tap on the TikTok official app and you would be taken to the app download page.
- From the app download page, tap on the “Install” or “Get” button depending on the option displayed to you.
- If there are further instructions on the screen, simply follow them until the app download process has begun.
Once the download process of the app is complete, the installation process would kick in almost immediately.
TikTok Sign Up
Signing up for a TikTok account is free. The steps below will guide you in doing just so.
- Open the TikTok official app on your device.
- Locate and tap on the “Me” icon at the bottom right side of the screen.
- From the new page, tap on the “Sign up” button.
- From the signup options, select the “Use phone or email” option. You could also use the other options to sign up. Note that using those options will also create your TikTok account but the account would be linked to the social media you used.
- On the next page, select your date of birth.
- Now, enter your email address or phone number and tap on the “Send code” button.
- Enter the code sent to the email address or phone number you used in the box on the screen.
- Now set up your profile by following the on-screen instructions/prompts given to you afterward.
Above is how you can sign up for a TikTok account for free. Now that you have your account, it’s time to take advantage of the TikTok for Business Platform for Marketers.
How to Use TikTok for Business
Below is how to get started with TikTok for Business.
- Open any web browser on your device.
- Seek the web address https://www.tiktok.com/business/en/ on the search bar of the web browser.
- Locate and tap on the “Get Started” button on the new page loaded.
- If you are not signed in to your account, you would be prompted to sign in. To do this, enter your login details into the login form and tap on the login button. If you do not have an account, you can quickly sign up for one.
- Select your country or region, enter an account name, select your time zone and enter your mobile number.
- Select your currency and answer the question if you work for an ads agency.
- Finally, tap on the “Register” button and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward.
Above is how to get started with TikTok for business.
Is TikTok good for business marketing?
TikTok can be a good platform for business marketing, depending on the nature of the business and its target audience. TikTok is a social media platform that allows users to create and share short videos, typically with music and filters. It has a large and growing user base, particularly among younger generations.
For businesses that cater to younger audiences or have a strong visual or creative component, TikTok can be a great platform to showcase products or services and engage with potential customers.
TikTok’s algorithm can also be beneficial for businesses, as it has a tendency to surface content that is engaging and likely to be shared, regardless of the size of the account that posts it.
However, it’s important to note that TikTok’s unique format and culture may not be the best fit for every business. It’s important for businesses to consider their brand identity and messaging, as well as the appropriateness of the content they create for TikTok’s audience. It’s also worth noting that creating engaging TikTok content can be time-consuming and resource-intensive, so businesses should carefully weigh the costs and benefits before investing in a TikTok marketing strategy.