Looking for amazing Tips to Free Up Space on Your Device? If you noticed you still have less than 128 gigabits of storage, and you’re unable to install a new app because of insufficient space? No need for worries, this write-up will provide tips on how to free up space in your phone.
However, if you don’t want to get another handset and your phone is not compatible with external storage there are ways to clean your device in other to create space for fresh content. So, If I were you, I would ensure I read to the end.
Tips to Free Up Space on My Device
Here are tips on how to clear up space on your device whether Android or iPhone.
- Use the Android free-up tool.
- Check your apks to avoid hiding ring the works with apps that you’ve not used for a long time.
- Save your photos online.
- Use a file manager.
- Avoid saving text forever.
- Do not double save pictures.
- Do not photostream.
- Free up your browser cache.
- Delete songs you do download.
- Delete podcasts you downloaded.
- Free up your reading list.
These are some of the tips to free space on your Android or iPhone.
How Do I Free Up Space on My Android Without Deleting
To clear spaces on your android, adopt the Android Free Up tool
- Navigate to Settings on your storage button and click on it.
- Click on the free up space tab.
- Select an option and proceed to free up space on your phone.
- In the storage section of the app or category, you selected.
- Clear cache.
With the above tips, you can easily clear spaces on your phone.
Check Your Apps
You need to check your apps to avoid clogging up works with apps you’ve not used for long.
- Go to the play store.
- Tap on the menu.
- Click on the “installed” widget.
- Sort your list of apps.
- Go to the last used.
- Locate the app you haven’t used for months.
The above are procedures to check for unused apps. Store your photos online- to save photos online, do the following.
- Go to the photos app.
- Click on the menu button.
- Choose back up and sync.
- Enable back up and sync tab.
- Switch to the account you want to use for the backup.
With these steps, you are good to go, ensure you follow the onscreen directives appropriately.
How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone
To free up space on your iPhone device, follow the following tips.
Do not store text forever- go to settings, click on messages. Find the message history, click on keep messages. Then, change the message duration. To delete, click on the delete pop-up tab. Do not double save content- launch the settings app and move to the photos and camera. Ensure the “keep normal photo” tab is unticking
Clear Browser Cache – to do this, go to Settings on your iPhone. Click on safari. Then, move down and tap on the clear history and website button. If you’re using chrome instead, open the chrome apk and tap on the menu tab at the top right side. Click on the “history” tab and then clear browsing data.