Top Nursing Recruitment Agencies In USA Recruiting? Are you a qualified nurse looking to advance your nursing career in the United States? If yes, finding nurse recruitment agencies in the US will be your major move.
Furthermore, to make your search easier, this write-up will unveil the top nursing recruitment companies in the United States. So you’ll have a lot to check out or keep an eye out for.
Top Nursing Recruitment Agencies In USA
Currently, in the USA, nursing jobs are in high demand due to the increase in the sick, aged, pandemic, and other health-related issues. However, many healthcare centers in the US seek to hire qualified nurses from within and outside the country. Thus, they’re given the opportunity to work temporarily or permanently in healthcare centers or hospitals.
List of Top International Nursing Recruitment Agencies in the United States of America
Below is the list of the top international nursing recruitment agencies in the United States of America:
- Cross Country Nurses Agency
- Alda Professional Placement Services
- ASMCI USA Agency
- Christine Paris Enterprises USA Inc
- Avant Nursing Agency
- ADEX Medical Staffing Agency
- CareerKnacks International Nursing Recruiters
- Emerald Health Services Agency
- Comprehensive Medical Staffing
- GlobeMed Resources Agency
- Guardian Healthcare Providers
- International MedLink Agency
- Global Healthcare Resources
- Global Nursing Recruiters Agency
- HealthStar International
- Kennedy Healthcare Recruiting
- MedPro International
- Medliant Agency
- O’Grady Peyton International
- Premier Healthcare Professionals
- Stateside Nursing International
- Westways Staffing Services
- Professional Healthcare Resources
- RCM Health Care Services
- Global Nurse Force
- Shearwater Health
- Wilson Staffing Network.
- WorldWide HealthStaff Associates
- Onward Healthcare Agency
- Pacific Link Healthcare Agency,
- MedPro International
- PPR Travel Nursing
These are the top nurse recruitment agencies in the US. Find out about some of these recruitment agencies.
Comprehensive Medical Staffing Agency
The Comprehensive Medical Staffing Company provides quality patient care. They do this via its affiliate companies – CMS-HIM, CMS-Imaging, CMS-Med, and CMS-Nursing – and they set up customized staffing solutions based on your clinical and administrative needs.
The Global Healthcare Resources Agency
This is a nursing healthcare company that serves hospitals, nursing homes, rehab organizations, and other health providers via the recruitment and placement of outstanding nurses and healthcare professionals from around the world. Furthermore, they coordinate the recruitment, credentialing, license processing, and legal and visa processing for the placement of qualified and highly trained nurses, medical technologists, physical therapists, and occupational therapists.
ADEX Medical Staffing
Adex Medical staffing company is a full-service company that has career planning and development opportunities such as paying careful attention to your skills and personality and assigning you to a hospital that suits you.
ASMCI Agency has been placing foreign nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and medical technologists under the I-140/EB3/EB2 Immigrant Visa and the H1-B Working Visa.
Christine Paris Enterprises USA, Inc.
The Christine Paris company provides services that enable you to recruit highly qualified nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, and other professional staff from foreign countries. However, the company has vast experience in international recruitment, job placement, immigration, and overseas education. Furthermore, the agency has strong alliances with prestigious hospitals in the United States, educational institutions in the United Kingdom, and NCLEX-RN and IELTS coaching centers in India, distinguishing them from other international nursing recruitment agencies in the United States.
How to work in the US as a Nurse
Below are the four major steps to working in the US as a nurse:
Make Sure you Meet the Basic Requirements
As an international-educated nurse who wants to work in the US, make sure you follow US federal immigration law and you must meet the basic educational and/or professional requirements.
Immigration: In order to legally immigrate to the United States, you must meet the following federal requirements:
- You must have a Registered Nurse Immigrant Visa (“Green Card”) or H-1B visa.
- Complete a screening program before they can obtain an occupational visa.
- The CGFNS is approved by the U.S. The Department of Homeland Security will validate the credentials of nine foreign healthcare professionals for occupational visas, including registered nurses.
- Completing CGFNS’ VisaScreen®: the Visa Credentials Assessment Service will satisfy the screening program requirement.
- You will need a “U.S.-based employer” who will serve as the petitioner for your work visa. And your VisaScreen® certificate must be included on every visa or green card petition filed on your behalf.
Educational/Professional: In order to get work as a foreign-educated nurse, you must demonstrate at least some of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited nursing education program in your country of education
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in another country.
- Have practiced as a registered nurse for at least two years.
- Some international-educated nurses must demonstrate their proficiency with the English language by taking an exam such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Further, based on the English test, there are exemptions depending on your country of origin.
CGFNS Evaluates your Credentials
State Boards of Nursing need candidates to first apply to CGFNS International to have their academic and professional credentials evaluated to ensure that their documents are authentic and that what they’ve learned is comparable to US nursing standards.
Pass a Licensure Exam – Top Nursing Recruitment Agencies In USA Recruiting
In order to practice nursing in the US, you will need to have a professional license from the state where you plan to work. Thus, registered nurse licenses are regulated by state boards of nursing with varying requirements. And you will likely need to pass a licensure exam to be registered as a nurse by your state board. However, before you take the licensure exam, first-level general nurses educated outside the US may choose to apply to the CGFNS Certification Program®.
Locate a Registered Nursing Position
Once you meet all federal immigration requirements and have had your credentials evaluated by CGFNS, meet your State Board of Nursing requirements, and have passed a licensure exam, you are ready to start working as a registered nurse in the United States. While it’s not required, you may choose to work with a nursing recruiter to help you find a registered nurse job. These recruiters can also act as your US-based employer for your immigrant visa.
US Nursing Visa requirements 2020
The international nursing recruitment agencies in the USA are well-versed in sponsoring work visas for foreign-trained nurses and are willing to walk interested international nurses through the process. Therefore, for a foreigner to work in the US, the person needs a visa. And apart from the permanent visa, other types of visas include the TN visa for Canadian and Mexican nurses, and the temporary H-1B visa.
Can I work as a nurse in USA without ielts?
As an international registered nurse who seeks to further your career in the US, you should know that to live and work in the US, you will need to pass the IELTS before your US visa can be issued.
Is the US recruiting nurses from overseas?
Yes, the US government is employing nurses from abroad, depleting some countries’ health care systems.