Towson University is inviting all international students to apply for the Towson University International Student Scholarship 2020-21, which will be opened August 10th, 2020. The scholarship programme allows an undergraduate level programme in all field taught at the University of Towson. There are awards to be awarded to the eligible candidates of the scholarship programme, so you can stand out to try by applying for the scholarship programme.
The Towson University International Student Scholarship 2020-21 application will expire on the 1st of October, 2020. Therefore, undergraduate students should get involved more in this article to get all the basic requirement of the scholarship programme and how they can apply today. Remember winning an educational scholarship is a gateway to an educational upliftment. So, APPLY NOW.
Towson University International Student Scholarship, 2020-21
Towson University is an esteemed institution that provides a pleasant and friendly students environment for learning and living. It was founded in the year 1866, and it is the second-largest university in the University System of Maryland. The Towson University features seven colleges and offers a wide range of academic programs. If you desire to opt for the scholarship programme then there are some brief descriptions about the programme you should know.
The Towson University International Student Scholarship, 2020-21 is now open for all international students and applicants. It allows an undergraduate level programme(s) in the field of all courses of the Towson University. Here are more descriptions for the scholarship programme:
- Host University: Townson University, TU.
- Type: Undergraduate.
- Value of Award: About $2,000 to $11,000.
- Application Mode: Online application.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Host Country: USA.
- Application Opening: August 10th, 2020.
- Application Deadline: October 1st, 2020.
- Field of Study: All courses taught at Towson University.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
Benefits of the Scholarship Program
The scholarship programme eligible candidates will be awarded the grant of about $2,000 to $11,000 to aid them for the tuition fees and other educational expenses for the scholarship.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Ian Parry Scholarship For Young Photographers 2020
To be an eligible candidate of the Towson University International Student Scholarship, 2020-21, it is required to know the requirements. Here are the eligibilities of the scholarship programme:
- Applicants from across the world can apply for the programme.
- Candidates who want to apply must be prospective undergraduate students.
- They must be fluent in the English Language otherwise show proof of English Language proficiency.
- Applicants are expected to be of top academic performance.
- Candidates should first submit a complete international student admission application into any of the fields of studies in the Towson University.
Applicants can also visit the site via the URL https://www.towson.edu/admissions/undergrad/international/apply.html to check on more information.
How to Apply
After you have been eligible for the scholarship programme, then you should prepare to apply to the Towson University International Student Scholarship, 2020-21. Application is easy and done online. Here is how you can apply for the scholarship programme:
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter the URL https://www.towson.edu/admissions/financialaid/programs/scholarships/international.html to go to the Towson University website.
- Go to the INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP header and click on “international student admission application” in the second paragraph.
- Click on APPLY NOW the application form filling.
- Submit all the required documents attached to Towson University.
- Pre-qualification degree.
- Copies of academic transcripts.
- Certificate of English language proficiency.
- A statement.
- Copy of passport.
- Click on “Submit” to deliver the application form.
Then you can await a message from the Towson University for your application status.
Please visit the Towson University website to get more information for the scholarship programme. Here is a link to the site https://www.towson.edu/admissions/undergrad/international/apply.html.
All applicants must have at least a high school diploma to get an undergraduate degree programme.
All the candidates to apply for the scholarship programme who are not native of English can provide an English Language proficiency by either of the below options:
- Duolingo (DET).
- TU English Language Centre (ELC).
- S. University Coursework.
NOTE: The required documents submitted with your application will be kept on file and cannot be returned. And also, applicants who have attended a secondary or post-secondary school outside the U.S. may submit original or certified true copies of marks sheets or transcripts.
Applicants are to apply and submit their entries before the deadline which will end on the 1st of October, 2020. Please note that entries will not be attended to or submitted after the deadline.
So please visit the programme site to APPLY NOW.