Trace is a music industry solely out for independent music artists. It is a US-based music industry established in 2020, headquartered in Los Angeles. This is great news for independent artists that have been searching or trying to stand independently, contact Trac for the way forward.
Of course, music has taken a new sharp, artists also need to get the procedure of their efforts. No longer do record labels swallow all the income and artists are left with peanuts. Trac is out to solve the artist’s issues, marketing distribution and others that will make the artists dream a fulfilled one.
Check Out: Best Ways PayPal Can Help You Save Money
It is a new birth industry out to strengthen artists to build up their own careers. They have this slogan “Sign Yourself. Be Your Own Label”.
Trac is offered services of a music revolution, offering independent artists with marketing, distribution and analytics services that such artists need to promote their career higher.
Trac provides independent artists free unlimited music distribution and artist webpage marketing services, with no percentage on the artist’s revenue.
However, as a beginner in the music industry startup is very challenging for artists to sign themselves. Some are get signed to a stringent record label contract that binds them into many years of recoupment obligations and prohibits them from being their own boss.
Additionally, Trac allows you to sell your music and keep 100% of the earnings. Get paid weekly when you join the platform
Get started with this platform and enjoy the numerous benefits and features such as
- Get your music live on all streaming platforms with a guarantee of transparency and trust, always including TikTok, TIDAL, Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon Music and many others.
- Trac helps artists with your money and help them by paying them
- Splitting of royalty payments with your collaborators.
- Using ML/AI if your music gets trendy, that’s investing in such artists
- Branding of artists, by building a personalize your profile and low maintenance micro-site immediately build for you
- Traclinks™. Use can use the link route fans to listen on their preferred streaming platform.
- Artificial intelligence enables you to make smart decisions. Keeping data of tour streaming and fans. Seeing key indicators to guide you along with your career.
- Even established artists are also welcome on Trac, artists are helped to manage their careers
Trac Sign Up
With these steps, signing in is very easy and simple for anyone. Keep following the guides below:
- Get to https://trac.co
- Navigate to the Profile widgets at the right side from the drop-down menu
- Click on the “Join” Widget
- On the next page, Register
- Enter your First Name and Last Name, Email or Phone Number and Password
- Click in the ‘Register’ button
Trac Sign In (Login)
To log in to this website means that you have signed up successfully. These guides will be useful for you:
- On the website https://trac.co
- Move to the right side of the web page
- Click on the ‘Login’ icon
- On the next page enter your Email address or Phone Number and Password
- Tap on the “Login” widget to login into your account.
Use the guide above to login into your account. Also, you can log in with either Facebook or Google platforms. Also, if you forget your password on the login section click on the “Forgot Password” link and on the next page enter your email address or phone number and click on the “Get Code” button.
It is the only industry with free unlimited music marketing and distribution services and giving back to artists 100% of their earnings. However, before you join the platform it will require you to make a monthly or yearly payment.
The Trac pricing begins with Beginners, Growth, Pros and Label. The beginner’s subscription is totally free, release unlimited music, promote your music. Trac pages and traclinks, release music in Four weeks and get paid Quarterly.
A growth subscription is $3.75/month billed annually it comes with more packages than the first stage free. The Pro is billed annually at $7.50 monthly and the Label subscription is $8.33 a month and billed annually. For more information and details visit https://trac.co/pricing
How do I book an Interview on Trac?
After logging into Trac, the candidate will be directed to the “My Applications” section, where they can select the vacancy for which they applied. They must then select “Schedule your interview.” When the candidate confirms their interview slot, they will be asked if they have any special requirements.
- How to Upload Files to Trac? follow the below procedure:
- Navigate to the Application tab.
- Choosing the ‘eye’ symbol next to the name of the successful candidate.
- Choose Attachments and then attach a file.
- Locate the successful candidate’s ID, RTW, and qualification documents and select attach the file to upload the documents to the system.
How do I shortlist in Trac?
You do not need to do anything to shortlist because Trac will automatically send an email to the Lead Shortlister once the vacancy is moved to Shortlist: Evaluate. It is the Lead Shortlister’s responsibility to move applicants from ‘Rejected’ to ‘Invited for Interview.’