Trakt Activate? Trakt TV is an application that helps you connect with other users and share what media they are currently watching. In other words, Trakt Tv is a media discovery and engagement platform for TV addicts and developers.
Thus, with the media centre scrobbling and third-party API access, you can interact using virtually any device. However, users can track, Discover and Share content, Track what you watch and when. Discover what’s hot and where
From your media centre, you can track every TV show & movie you watch, automatically. Keep all your devices in sync, even across different apps. To get started, proceed by installing the plugin and connecting your Trakt account.
Link your Trakt account with the official Trakt iPhone app and their awesome community developed apps. You get to check in from the movie theatre or when you’re watching live TV. View your calendars at a glance and also see what’s trending and popular. However, the Trakt API powers thousands of
- Media centre plugins
- Mobile apps,
- Watch apps
- Command Line utilities
- Smart home integrations.
- Learn how to make your own.
Furthermore, for you to activate Trakt Tv in their apps, we need to use a separate device. Sometimes, they make use of laptops, computers, or even mobile phones.
How to Install Trakt TV on Firestick
To install Trakt on Firestick, you need to Jailbreak your Firestick and Install the Downloader app first.
- Go to your Firestick
- Tap on Home using your remote
- Tap on the My Fire TV button
- Click on the Developer options.
- Switch on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Tap Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Go back Home and then tap FIND.
- Hit Search tool
- You can say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Select the Downloader icon
- After downloading, tap on Open.
- Launch the Downloader on your Firestick and click on the search engine
- Go to https://reviewvpn.com/trakt and then click Go
- Download and Install the app
- Tap to launch the app
To create a Trakt account read the next section.
How to Sign Up for a Trakt tv Account
To activate Trakt tv on some apps that support this feature, you need to have a trakt tv account first. Here are steps to create an account
- Navigate to https://trakt.tv or you can use the app to sign in. Open the app if you already installed it.
- Tap Join Trakt for Freee.
- Key in the required info
- Tap on Join Trakt.
- Fill in the form.
- Click the Next button.
- Choose genres that you want
- Choose Next Step.
- Switch on TV and Movies to your account. Brand them by selecting mark items as watched, Collects items you own digital or on a disc, Watchlist items you want to watch, Find where to watch online, and Rate items on a scale of one to ten.
- Tap on Next Step.
- Choose the social media platforms you are using and click on next
- Tap Continue to Dashboard
You have successfully sign-up for Trakt account. Now that you have successfully signed up for the account is time to activate it.
How to Trakt TV Activate Your App Using Amazon Firestick
There are lots of apps that support Trakt tv, this write-up will be using Cinema HD as an example;
- Firstly, open the Cinema HD app on your firestick.
- Hit the hamburger button.
- Go to Settings
- Choose Account
- Proceed to Login to Trakt TV
- Write down the activation code
- On your Amazon Firestick remote, select the Home button.
- Move to Recently Used Apps and tap on the Authorize Trakt TV.
- Login to your Trakt tv account
- Provide your activation code and click on Next
- Select Yes button
With this steps, you will successfully Activate the app. So when you go back to Cinema HD, you will see that your tract tv is activated within the app.
How to Activate Trakt TV on Roku
With Trakt TV you have the option to create a custom playlist to track your favourite actors or directors in a particular genre. Now let’s see how to Activate the Trakt TV on your Roku device from the Channel store.
- Firstly, switch on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
- Install the Trakt TV app from the Channel Store on your Roku.
- Launch the app and tap on the Sign-in button.
- Copy the Activation Code on your screen.
- Proceed to trakttv.com/activate using a browser on your PC or laptop.
- Choose your Streaming device and continue to the next page.
- Enter the Activation code.
- Lastly, click on the Activate button and wait for the confirmation message.
These are procedures to activate Trakt on your Roku
List of Apps that Support TV Activate
There are so lots of apps that support Trakt tv. Though most of the apps are not direct applications, they are great apps. Below is the list of apps
- Cinema HD
- Nova TV
- Tea TV
- Typhoon TV
- Titanium TV
- Viva TV
- Cuco TV